Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans ...

...for New Year's eve or New Year Day?

Will you be flying? At home with the mistress? With the loved Ones? Chilling out? Working? Come satisfy my curiosity .... Do let me know.....

Might be stuck in a mining site in Australia or studying in Korea...by the way what happened? I thought your mobile was on a roaming.....

Comment

Last year - New Year's Eve getting drunk in HKG followed the next day by CX to Europe (kicked upstairs).

This year - New Year's Eve no doubt a model of sobriety in SIN followed the next day by SQ to Europe (squashed in the nose).

Comment

Last year - Returning from Koh Samet to Bangkok for the countdown

This year - Really want to do Copacabana, but family might be wanting to visit Singapore for their hols... if so, it will be my first ever NYE/NY in SIN. In summary I don't think Copa's gonna happen..

Comment

Last year - in Sydney Harbour to watch fireworks

This year - at the London Eye to watch fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
            Might be stuck in a mining site in Australia or studying in Korea...by the way what happened? I thought your mobile was on a roaming.....
            My phone was on roaming and switched on the whole time. I waited for your response but there was none. Being quite silly, I waited in the hotel for you.

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Last year - in Sydney Harbour to watch fireworks

This year - at the London Eye to watch fireworks
            Hotels in Sydney is way over the top for this coming New Years' eve.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post

Hotels in Sydney is way over the top for this coming New Years' eve.
              They're like that every year multi day minimum stays at crazy rates...

Comment

Had a barbie at a mate's place last year - 35 degree weather meant lots of cold ones. Attended another house party that night, followed by a dance party at a converted warehouse.

Currently have no plans for this year - prolly same/similar deal.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Watching fireworks in Kitzbuhel and probably falling asleep before midnight as I usually do!

Comment

Get drunk somewhere. Anywhere.

Comment

Last year got drunk in a local bar. Then on new years day the Chief Executive of my company flew out to visit my office. Not a fun way to spend new years day in meetings with the boss with a cronic hangover.

This year probably will get drunk in a bar again but hope this time I am allowed to stay in bed and sleep it off the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                        Get drunk somewhere. Anywhere.
                        My honourable friend - May I refer you to post 8.

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                        Watching fireworks in Kitzbuhel and probably falling asleep before midnight as I usually do!
                        Pardon my ignorance - thought Kitzbuhel was somewhere else and not Austria. Nice view

Comment

coming new year - on my SQ flight back to BWN

Comment

last year - at home.
                            this year - in new york.

let's go kiiiiiitz!
                            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

last year - at home, Greece

this year - at the 'rock', Geoje-do, South Korea, will probably fly over to Jpn in order to get a short breath back to life

Comment

Working...
                              X