Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An excellent report. Enjoyed it much !

Comment

I saw HB-JMB at gate F60 yesterday evening and immediately thought of this TR

incidentally there was another mysterious a343 parked at F61 which looked it could be some sort of vip transport

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        An excellent report. Enjoyed it much !
        Thanks SQflygirl. It's been a while since you last posted a TR... they are dearly missed.

Originally posted by saobangpo View Post
        I saw HB-JMB at gate F60 yesterday evening and immediately thought of this TR
        Thanks for reading Saobangpo. Must have been some VIP movement... LX usually departs from the E gates.

Comment

Originally posted by icn.sg View Post
          Thanks SQflygirl. It's been a while since you last posted a TR... they are dearly missed.

I gave up writing reports because I don't really fly a lot so I have nothing to write about

Comment

Nice report thanks.. suspect it may be a union thing with regard to helvetic.

Comment

great report, icn, thanks vy much.

The details you delve into, particularly for LX are really informative; I'm currently considering LX as an option for an upcoming trip and really appreciate your benchmarking with SQ.

you reminded me why ZRH is one of the airports in EUR I like to transit in

thanks for the TR!

Comment

Great TR.

You are right, the Book of Mormon is hilarious! I watched it in New York a few months back and it had me in stitches. I felt the first part was better though perhaps due to the novelty factor.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_botak View Post
                  Nice report thanks.. suspect it may be a union thing with regard to helvetic.
                  Really? I'll need to do a little more research on this. Thanks for the sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
                    great report, icn, thanks vy much.

The details you delve into, particularly for LX are really informative; I'm currently considering LX as an option for an upcoming trip and really appreciate your benchmarking with SQ.

you reminded me why ZRH is one of the airports in EUR I like to transit in

thanks for the TR!
                    You're welcome. As a loyal SQ fan, I fall prey to comparing every airline with SQ, which sometimes isn't necessarily a good thing.

I have to agree with you that ZRH is a very enjoyable airport to transit in. I sometimes make it a point to exit the transit area just to visit the viewing deck. It's one of the most educational viewing decks I have been to in a while! How can you not love the high-tech telescopes that provide you with information of every aircraft that you point the telescope at!

what you see when you look through the telescope!!

Last edited by icn.sg; 11 November 2015, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonleong View Post
                      Great TR.

You are right, the Book of Mormon is hilarious! I watched it in New York a few months back and it had me in stitches. I felt the first part was better though perhaps due to the novelty factor.
                      I came to know about Book of Mormon the year they won the Tony Awards. I have a feeling that the original cast and production in Broadway is better than the one in London. I doubt such a politically incorrect musical will ever make its way to Singapore....

Comment

Working...
                      X