Invitation to Movie for PPS members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitation to Movie for PPS members

SQ loves me?? Anyone else invited or planning to go??

Dear PPS Club member,

The SIA PPS Club requests the pleasure of your company, together with a partner, at the exclusive movie screening of the latest action comedy ‘Get Smart’’ at the Golden Village, Great World City.

When the headquarters of U.S Spy agency, CONTROL, is attacked by the evil crime syndicate, KAOS, and the identities of its agents compromised, the Chief has no choice but to promote his ever-eager analyst Maxwell Smart (Steve Carell), who has always dreamt of working in the field alongside his idol, stalwart superstar Agent 23 (Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson). Smart is partnered instead with the only other agent whose identity has not been
    compromised, the lovely-but-lethal veteran Agent 99. With no field
    experience and little time, Smart – armed with nothing but a few spy-tech gadgets and his unbridled enthusiasm – must defeat KAOS if he is to save the day.

Details

Date: Thursday, 26 June 2008

Reception: 5.45 pm to 6.45 pm (Dinner reception)
    7.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Movie screening; estimated movie duration 110 minutes)

Venue: Golden Village Grand,
    Level 3 Great World City,
    1 Kim Seng Promenade, Singapore 237994

Dress Code: Casual

Programme

5.45 pm Registration & pre-movie buffet reception

7.00 pm Movie screening begins

As the dinner buffet is specially prepared, RSVP is necessary before 11
    June 2008. Please complete and email details below to
    SinPPSClub@singaporeair.com.sg

Name of PPS Club member:___________________ PPS Club membership number:________________ Contact Number: __________________ (HP) Name of guest: ____________________

Upon arrival, please present your PPS Club Membership Card to the registration staff.

We look forward to your company at this event.

Yours Sincerely,

SIA PPS Club

Kindly note that this invitation is non-transferable and confirmation is on
    a first-come-first-serve basis.

To ensure that you receive invitations to PPS Club events and other
    information on PPS Club promotional activities, please keep your particulars up to date by updating them online at the Singapore Airlines
    website.
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

We got an invite last year to watch Spiderman or something like that - at the Premiere in Jakarta (comfort level similar to SQ regional F seats ).

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      We got an invite last year to watch Spiderman or something like that - at the Premiere in Jakarta (comfort level similar to SQ regional F seats ).

I was invited to the races on 18 May. It was the SIA cup or something like that. I did not go as I had other engagements.

Comment

Originally posted by SQuak View Post
        I was invited to the races on 18 May. It was the SIA cup or something like that. I did not go as I had other engagements.
        SQuak, a belated Welcome to SQTalk. Interesting that you have been invited to the races. The SIA cup is probably the largest event or one of the most important racing event. Heard from a horse owner that each horse in that race cost more than a million dollars.

I did not receive any invite probably due to a lower status level. Sigh. Unfortunately, I was also not on the cinema invite list too. That could have been good enough for me though.

Comment

Nope, no such love for me from SQ.

Comment

No PPS events for UK members!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              No PPS events for UK members!!!
              At least in the past, this isn't true, e.g. MAN Flyer and I got invites to Excel for a showing of the 77W seats.

Comment

This year we got invited to a golf tournament.
                Couldn't attend as I was leaving for CDG the next day and got stacks of work in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  At least in the past, this isn't true, e.g. MAN Flyer and I got invites to Excel for a showing of the 77W seats.
                  No PPS events for Scottish members!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    This year we got invited to a golf tournament.
                    Couldn't attend as I was leaving for CDG the next day and got stacks of work in the office.

I got an invite to the golf thingy too. But did not go for it as i was travelling or something.

The movie, well i could not attend too as I will be at a wedding.
                    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                      SQuak, a belated Welcome to SQTalk. Interesting that you have been invited to the races. .
                      Thanks for the welcome message. I didn't realise the odds were that huge. Sometime last year, also invited to a race day but it was an ordinary Friday night and we were all viewing the races in a private box (for about 20 pax) and treated to a buffet dinner. Wonder why PPS keep on inviting me to races...... I haven't got that kind of money to bet.....

Comment

This reminds me again that SQ don't love me
                        Life's A Bitch,
                        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

We get movie invites a lot in KUL... but I never go for those

I get a better deal with Aunty P on them movie-thingys

Comment

not for me either...come to think of it, PPS never invited me to any event. So wonder what's the use of so many years as Solitaire.

Comment

Can we choose to go even without invitation?

Comment

Working...
                              X