Requalified PPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    Always got SGD 280 vouchers and I still dont know what to spend it on.
    You could always send some my way

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Nice pen.
      That's exactly what I spent my requalification vouchers on.
      A very nice pen indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        How it worked for me was each extra year I qualified the amount went up by SGD20 from previous year, with SGD100 jump when I qualified solitaire. I can't remember if last year's requalification went up from the year before or not.
        I have a feeling that SGD380 is the ceiling, but I would be happy to be wrong in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          I have a feeling that SGD380 is the ceiling, but I would be happy to be wrong in this case.
          my god-father receives about 800 SGD per year, but he is LPPS.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
            Wow that is a generous amount!
            And a Life PPS does not even need to contribute any $$$ to requalify.
            Paging SQ LPP... would you kindly share your experience?

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
              Too bad there is no way to join the LPP club now.

Comment

Wow that is a generous amount!
                And a Life PPS does not even need to contribute any $$$ to requalify.
                Paging SQ LPP... would you kindly share your experience?
                When I was QPP, I got $180. Then as Solitaire it was $280. After 5 years since qulified as QPP, I got $380. In October last year, when I get the new LPP card, I still got only $380. I assume this October I will get the same amount.

Comment

Have decided to spend part of the vouchers on this.... do anyone know if this set of earphones are good?

Price: S$239.00

IS Product #: M418

BANG & OLUFSEN EARPHONES WITH ADAPTOR FOR AIRCRAFT
                  Superb sounding earphones for use on the go or at home. It can also be used onboard with an adaptor (included). In an elegant design.
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    Have decided to spend part of the vouchers on this.... do anyone know if this set of earphones are good?

Superb sounding earphones for use on the go or at home. It can also be used onboard with an adaptor (included). In an elegant design.
                    Sound quality is good based on personal experiences. But it did not last very long and started coming apart and lost sound from one of the ear phone. Again this is my personal experiences and others may have better experiences.

Comment

<snip>

I've had these earphones for a couple of years now. I use them mainly in the gym and love how you can fit them around your ear and how they never seem to slip off. I got them when they were around S$190 (S$150 after the 10% monthly discount + 10% PPS discount when I bought them).

I feel (as a non-audiophile) that the audio quality is better than my Bose QC2s, but of course they aren't noise canceling, so pretty much useless on board. I keep the two-prong adapter as a spare in case I ever lose my Bose one.

Comment

I do recommend you to try it on to see if it fits comfortably first, because, for me, it does hurt a little after using for a while. And yes, it is quite useless on aircraft, unless one has not been spoilt with choices and have never experienced a noise-canceling headphone..

Comment

I like the Sennheiser headsets they have on KrisShop better than the B&O.

Comment

I like the Sennheiser headsets they have on KrisShop better than the B&O.
                            I was flipping between the sennheiser and the B&O and splashed my PPS gift vouchers on the Sennheisers on my flight yesterday.

A tad too late, 9V-JKL.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                              I was flipping between the sennheiser and the B&O and splashed my PPS gift vouchers on the Sennheisers on my flight yesterday.

A tad too late, 9V-JKL.

Anyways, enjoy your new toy

Comment

I also used my vouchers for the Sennheisers, plus the Mont Blanc passport holder.

Comment

Working...
                                X