PPS Value reset to ZERO every year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
    17yr_member, understand you are frustrated over SQ. At least some of your tickets are paid by someone else. I paid for on my own account the tickets. Just close the chapter and don't have to give business to SQ anymore as what I said earlier. That is the best course of action as I don't think NO matter how hard we shouted but still flying with SQ will make any difference.

Again vote with the pocket and move on.
    Like u since I started in PPS club, my tickets are 99% vacation ticket 3-4x a year on F or J class, and from my own pocket. Yes, u are right vote with our pockets.

It is just that I got used to calling the same SQ office and deal with the same people, local airport staff, local senior ticketing staff for the last 25 years........and they became very good friends. The trust and service from the local staff are irreplaceable. I am torn between separating SQ the business and SQ on a personal basis. But, no use getting emotional about this and time to be objective. I will likely go for the downgrading of status and cancel myself out from SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by 17yr_member View Post
      Like u since I started in PPS club, my tickets are 99% vacation ticket 3-4x a year on F or J class, and from my own pocket. Yes, u are right vote with our pockets.

It is just that I got used to calling the same SQ office and deal with the same people, local airport staff, local senior ticketing staff for the last 25 years........and they became very good friends. The trust and service from the local staff are irreplaceable. I am torn between separating SQ the business and SQ on a personal basis. But, no use getting emotional about this and time to be objective. I will likely go for the downgrading of status and cancel myself out from SQ.

That is the way to go. Glad you are positive about it. Liked you, I was also very upset about the changes in the PPS initially.

Any relationship is actually the start of the long goodbye.

These days, many corporate figures are often more concerned about short-term gains and actually worse when given stock options (wrongly structured will focus on short-term gains).

Comment

Working...
      X