Guys , i need some help here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys , i need some help here.

Sorry to moderators and forum members, I just want to ask a few questions here.

I am flying off to MEL this coming 25th november on SQ227. And there are news here saying that SQ will swap aircraft to a 747 or a 777.

And for 777 i heard its an non AVOD 777 meaning it doesnt have any TV onboard for the 7 hours flights?

What are the chances of an a380 being operated on SQ227 to MEL on 25th november.

Thanks and god bless you guys.
    Thank You For Flying With Singapore Airlines , A Member Of Star Alliance.

Non-AVOD doesn't mean no TV. It just means your TV is not on-demand but a loop system.
    No one; unless you are in SQ scheduling; knows which 777 will show up for that flight. Some have, some don't.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Non-AVOD doesn't mean no TV. It just means your TV is not on-demand but a loop system.
      No one; unless you are in SQ scheduling; knows which 777 will show up for that flight. Some have, some don't.

May i know what is loop system? Thanks!

Comment

This is 2 weeks away, the temporary equipment swaps will probably be over by then.

Comment

Originally posted by PI66341 View Post
          May i know what is loop system? Thanks!
          a repeated sequence? start -> end. no pausing at all. you miss the start, you have to wait 2 hrs or whatever duration is set for the channel to watch the start again.

Comment

Originally posted by PI66341 View Post
            And for 777 i heard its an non AVOD 777 meaning it doesnt have any TV onboard for the 7 hours flights?
            Just load several movies onto an iPad and take it with you. You'll be fine.

Comment

Thanks guys for helping!

What is the plug standard on A380? Singapore normal 3 pin plug able to use?

Comment

Working...
              X