No announcement yet.

SQ B777 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B773 N623BC (ex 9V-SYJ) just departed Changi for Phoenix/Goodyear.

Comment

• B773 N638BC (ex 9V-SYL) just departed Changi for Phoenix/Goodyear.
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• 9V-SWL will be departing to ASP as SQ8876 in the early hours of 24th March.
        9V-SHR will also position to ASP enroute to ADL as SQ277 on the same day.
        Last edited by Not You; 23 March 2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
          9V-SWL will be departing to ASP as SQ8876 in the early hours of 24th March.
          9V-SHG will also position to ASP enroute to ADL as SQ277 on th same day.
          SWL is leased and therefore to be parked?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            SWL is leased and therefore to be parked?
            I thought SWY, SWZ and SNA were the 3 leased 77Ws?

Comment

• Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
              I thought SWY, SWZ and SNA were the 3 leased 77Ws?
              I don't know which 77Ws are leased thus my question

Comment

• As of feb, only 9 out of the 27 77Ws are flying. It doesn't really matter if a few will be flown to ASP to be parked for the time being. SIA have to date no plans to retire these aircrafts or to dispose of it as yet, and believed they will be flying until the 779s will be delivered.
                Last edited by flyguy; 19 March 2021, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                  9V-SWL will be departing to ASP as SQ8876 in the early hours of 24th March.
                  9V-SHR will also position to ASP enroute to ADL as SQ277 on the same day.
                  Update: 9V-SWL departure to ASP was cancelled.

Comment

• i dont know which 77Ws are leased too, but it does make sense for SWL, SWJ & SWK to be the leased ones, given they were the first to be refitted with the new stuff back in 2015/2016.

SQ tends to refit the leased ones first..like they did for the 772s & 773s in 2009/10. (SQI, SRN & SYK)

Comment

• 9V-SWL has departed for ASP as SQ8876.

Comment

• 9V-SRQ is scheduled to depart ASP on Wednesday (31MAR21) as SQ8875. Scheduled to arrive in SIN at 1300 LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                          9V-SRQ is scheduled to depart ASP on Wednesday (31MAR21) as SQ8875. Scheduled to arrive in SIN at 1300 LT.
                          Cancelled

Comment

• 9V-SRQ is currently en-route ASP-SIN as SQ8887. Estimated to arrive into SIN at 1620 LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                              9V-SRQ is currently en-route ASP-SIN as SQ8887. Estimated to arrive into SIN at 1620 LT.
                              Just a question: Why would they bring 9V-SRQ back to SIN? For maintenance check, etc.?

Comment

• SRQ is one of the oldest 772 and was returned by NokScoot to be kept at ASP. The only likely reason for SRQ to be flown back to Changi is probably it had been sold or leased and hence the maintenance necessary or even a repainting.

Comment

Working...
                                X