[LHR] VS - Clubhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukesy View Post
    I just wondered if i will be able to use VS clubhouse at LHR when departing in biz class on SQ ?
    You will indeed due to flying in Business Class on SQ.

Welcome to SQTalk.

Comment

As The Man says, you should be able to use the VS Clubhouse at LHR when flying out on SQ C. Warm welcome to SQTalk!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        As The Man says, you should be able to use the VS Clubhouse at LHR when flying out on SQ C. Warm welcome to SQTalk!
        the last time I tried to enter the lounge using my c boarding pass and refused entry. managed to get through after showing pps card. it was just 2 weeks ago. not sure if this still applies now.

Comment

There is getting quite confusing as to re requirement to entry.

I thought a SQ First or Biz class BP alowed entry or a PPS but not neccessary to have both.

Are the reqirement to entry not written down some on iether VS or SQ websites?

Skooby

Comment

Originally posted by skooby View Post
            There is getting quite confusing as to re requirement to entry.

I thought a SQ First or Biz class BP alowed entry or a PPS but not neccessary to have both.

Are the reqirement to entry not written down some on iether VS or SQ websites?

Skooby
            honestly I tried to test the system by just showing the c pass. apparently I was told only kf gold and pps can get you in, even if you are flying y. I did not see any singaporean in the vs lounge even though more than half occupy the upper deck front cabin of a380

Comment

Well it seem no VS CH gor me then as no pps or KF gold , only a bizz class BP so off to the SK lounge then, though I think I might well will give it ago no the less you never know.

Skooby

PS not flying until end of summer so want be able to give any feed back till then

Comment

Originally posted by skooby View Post
                Well it seem no VS CH gor me then as no pps or KF gold , only a bizz class BP so off to the SK lounge then, though I think I might well will give it ago no the less you never know.

Skooby

PS not flying until end of summer so want be able to give any feed back till then
                1 more comment. I was at the check-in counter and the lady told me the same thing. you must be PPS or KF gold- Biz passenger should proceed only to Kris lounge. Not sure if suite/first passenger is allowed entry to VS without status. However, the arrival lounge still welcome them! This i am sure!

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
                  1 more comment. I was at the check-in counter and the lady told me the same thing. you must be PPS or KF gold- Biz passenger should proceed only to Kris lounge. Not sure if suite/first passenger is allowed entry to VS without status. However, the arrival lounge still welcome them! This i am sure!

Hmm....looks like my KF silver + C class boarding pass aint gonna cut it any longer then...

Travelling in a coupla weeks.....will update everyone after I try it out !!!
                  Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

Hmm....looks like my KF silver + C class boarding pass aint gonna cut it any longer then...

Thanks Dukesy, it's good to clarify this once and for all. I am curious to find out what i was told is indeed true.

Comment

KF silver could never get you in: it was your C BP that did it.

But, unfortunately, it seems that is no longer the case.

Thanks in advance for confirming on our behalf.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

right...Im sitting in VS Clubhouse right now...

Travelling SQ C, *aSilver card shown...polite to (can i say v young and attractive!) L Dragon....smiled sweetly...told me wifi was free and welcomed me in !!

sitting with a glass of mumm and a bacon roll !!!
                        Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

Thanks for confirming, dukesy. Have a nice trip (and a post-brekkie pre-flight drink from the cocktail list)!

Comment

So can we take it that a C BP is all that needed, i see you showed your silver was that necessary?

thanks skooby

Comment

[QUOTE=jjpb3;2090]My favorite lounge.

Access granted to:
                              • KF EG and PPS Club members when flying SQ Y
                              • SQ Raffles (all right, all right, Business) and First Class passengers (update: we're confirming whether Business Class BP holders are no longer eligible since June 2008)
                              • KF EG and PPS Club members when flying VS Economy and Premium Economy
                              • BD Golds in VS Y
                              • No guest privileges for above

Has the situation changed? Can I still go into the Clubhouse next week on my SIA business class flight to Singapore.

Comment

You should be fine, porsche. See post #56 above yours.

Have a good flight. (First post updated to minimize confusion.)

Comment

Working...
                                X