Wearing F Pyjamas in C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing F Pyjamas in C

So, CGK, do you feel comfortable wearing SQ F pyjama when flying C?

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
    So, CGK, do you feel comfortable wearing SQ F pyjama when flying C?
    On 77W C, I will wear my old light grey or dark grey SQ PJs. Always have a feeling that if I wear the new tan color, the F pax on that flight would be upset. (Well the new PJ is a bit too warm for me). Otherwise I will wear my PJs from LH or BA.
    But yes I have seen a C pax wearing the tan pjs, the same as the F pax.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      On 77W C, I will wear my old light grey or dark grey SQ PJs. Always have a feeling that if I wear the new tan color, the F pax on that flight would be upset. (Well the new PJ is a bit too warm for me). Otherwise I will wear my PJs from LH or BA.
      But yes I have seen a C pax wearing the tan pjs, the same as the F pax.
      I know you wear the PJ in C just to take the mickey.

Yes, the material for the newer ones thicker and hence hotter; and in addition, I find the modesty flap a bit bothersome.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        ...; and in addition, I find the modesty flap a bit bothersome.
        But hey, that must be an input from the SQ Girls who was repeatedly asked by a certain pax to unzip the old grey PJs because the zipper caught his chest...

Comment

But hey, that must be an input from the SQ Girls who was repeatedly asked by a certain pax to unzip the old grey PJs because the zipper caught his chest...

Ewww...What a disgusting job. Maybe the SQ Girl will then need to bring out the very blunt scissors and make a big snip.

Comment

Ewww...What a disgusting job.
            Not when it's the pax I think CGK is referring to...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              Not when it's the pax I think CGK is referring to...

If the pax is the one I am thinking about, then I assumed he is hairless...I mean chest hairless.

Comment

If the pax is the one I am thinking about, then I assumed he is hairless...I mean chest hairless.
                Never assume! Never believe denials!

Comment

Never assume! Never believe denials!
                  Dude, have to assume in this case given rather hairless topas evidential proof and I have no inclination to check.

Comment

...Always have a feeling that if I wear the new tan color, the F pax on that flight would be upset...
                    Last edited by cawhite; 18 July 2007, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                      Well, if I wear the same PJ like F pax, and I am sitting in C, the F pax who happens to see me will not be happy seeing a lowly C class pax parading in the same jammies perk.
                      Ok.. I have to confess now. The reason why I don't want to wear the same PJs as F pax is because from my experience couple years back, flying SQ F SIN-LHR and there was a big PITA. He complained to the IFS why he gave a Raffles Class pax PJ. It diminished the image of F pax. Well, fortunately no one had given the PJs to the J pax. Thus the IFS was able to argue with the PITA. So since then, I am too careful about wearing PJs when in C cabin, especially I know that there is a possibility that I will walk up to the front cabin when I know the cabin crew who works up there.

Comment

The reason why I don't want to wear the same PJs as F pax is because from my experience couple years back, flying SQ F SIN-LHR and there was a big PITA. He complained to the IFS why he gave a Raffles Class pax PJ. It diminished the image of F pax. Well, fortunately no one had given the PJs to the J pax. Thus the IFS was able to argue with the PITA. So since then, I am too careful about wearing PJs when in C cabin, especially I know that there is a possibility that I will walk up to the front cabin when I know the cabin crew who works up there.
                        What a PITA!...only gives me more reason to wear my SQ F PJ when flying SQ J. Anything to annoy those pretentious PITAs is great fun. Protect our lovely cabin crew from those PITA.

Comment

... flying SQ F SIN-LHR and there was a big PITA. He complained to the IFS why he gave a Raffles Class pax PJ. It diminished the image of F pax.
                          Ah, someone whose fragile sense of self-esteem is shattered by the sight of someone else's pyjamas. Hardly seems to be the type of person for whom it's worth the effort to change your (nice) behavior, CGK.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I think CGK meant that he's changed his behaviour not because he cares an iota about those PITA pax but that he doesn't want them causing trouble for the crew over it.

Comment

I think CGK meant that he's changed his behaviour not because he cares an iota about those PITA pax but that he doesn't want them causing trouble for the crew over it.
                              I understood that, but PITAs will be awful to cabin crew for one reason or another. I don't see the need to accommodate them and sacrifice your own comfort, even if it's for an altruistic concern for the cabin crew. I'm sure the cabin crew have been trained to deal with such passengers.
                              Last edited by jjpb3; 19 July 2007, 05:14 AM. Reason: wording
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                              X