No announcement yet.

Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 268 One way trips on this route, these days, I don't really care anymore whether it's MH or SQ...... it's 35 minutes on a good day. No big deal at all. Just to put things in perspective

In fact, looking to other ways of doing this KUL-SIN hop before I get too bored.

1) JL (BAEC TP's here i come!)
    2) PK - the earliest one out on a Saturday morning (earlier than the earliest SQ or MH)
    3) BG - until they stopped flying it (was very curious)
    4) J8 via tioman to Seletar
    5) UL (good fares from time to time)
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 18 April 2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Ha! The SIN-KUL run on SQ First is my tier point run - the most efficient way to get 10 tier points on my VS Flying Club. Faaaantastic. Hope they don't wise up to it anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Cossie View Post
        Ha! The SIN-KUL run on SQ First is my tier point run - the most efficient way to get 10 tier points on my VS Flying Club. Faaaantastic. Hope they don't wise up to it anytime soon...
        I was under the impression they are wise to it, but encourage people not to broadcast it.

Comment

Kai-Sheng's questions & comments

On Sin-Hkg,suppose to use the 773,just like it said online.But once I got onto the aircraft,I realised it was a 200.So sad .It could have been my first time on the 300 but for some reason or another.....

Comment

Did they have last minute aircraft change on SQ 862?

Comment

And if you were hit with a Q surcharge for your booking (for J, not sure if F gets the surcharge) - they ought to have refunded you. I'm of course assuming that you're referring to the 77W/773ER.
              Last edited by KeithMEL; 20 April 2007, 11:55 PM.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                Did they have last minute aircraft change on SQ 862?
                Should be...

Comment

On Sin-Brisbane,SQ 235.I was on Economy.But only 60 people on board.(incl crew).Raffles was full,but not economy .So,almost everyone could go to another row that was empty to lie down and sleep !!I also did that The raffles passengers must have been full of envy

Comment

I pressed the servise call button but no FA would come and ask me what I wanted.Some other people pressed later but got served earlier! Is is because I cannot be seen?No,the FAs were not busy.I could not take it anymore so I just had to go to the galley to ask for it!

Comment

Hey Kai-Sheng,

I'm going to be taking SQ 235 next Friday and was wondering what day it was that you experienced the very light load in Economy?

Just wondering if this is a regular thing? (and hopefully on Fridays!)

Best wishes,

Nick

Comment

Lucky

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                        Hey Kai-Sheng,

I'm going to be taking SQ 235 next Friday and was wondering what day it was that you experienced the very light load in Economy?

Just wondering if this is a regular thing? (and hopefully on Fridays!)

Best wishes,

Nick
                        Hey Nick,what a coincidence !!I took the flight last Friday!Don't think this is a regular thing .But,wish you a happy and empty flight

Comment

No more for me?

When it was lunch time on a really full flight,There was a choice of salad and beef slices or chicken with mashed potatoes(to me,quite a strange choice,to you?)Every one wanted the chicken and potatoes.So as I. But once it was my turn,The FA told me that there was no more! So,had no choice but to not enjoy the cold,unappetising(quite),not-making-you-full salad

Comment

All but me

On a 14 hour flight,Every one was snoozing away(except the crew and I)strange .I know because I was walking up and down the aircraft.Felt so lonely.But suddenly,I met an FA that was my old freind!Chit-chat time! !!That is,until it was meal serving time or when the seatbelt sign comes on

Comment

Kai-Sheng - please post about the same topic under a single thread. Doing so would avoid unnecessary clutter.

Cheers.
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Going on First

I am going on SIN-HKG(30apr) on first My first time.To all the frequent passengers(first) of the 300er:How to operate the seat? Like into the most relaxful position,the best meal,or anything that is the most worth on board

Comment

Working...
                                X