Music tracks that remind you of SQ trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
    You're so lucky to have seen the oils live, I was born too late to see them in the 10-1, Red Sails and Diesel Period, and then I was living in Singapore for all the tours in the later period, including when I was there on holidays when WaveAid was on, I'm afriad I've only got studio stuff, and the live stuff off the DVD, Captiol Theatre is still one of my fave concerts. I definetley have to agree about Warakurna, it's like they captured a little bit of Australia in a song
    I'm also too young to have seen them in the 10-1/Red Sails period! Tail end of Diesel and Dust era, Newcastle Entertainment Centre (NSW), one of my first times all on my own in a strange place, first 747 flight, dingy hotel, all that,...front row,...touched Peter's head (!), felt truly alive. Nothing to compare

Comment

NIKKI FRENCH: Total Eclipse of the Heart

Okay, now one of the songs that reminded me of flying SQ. Went to Sydney Mardi Gras several years ago when I was young and fit. Went to the main party and she performed there. When flying back on SQ, I had played the cd over and over again!

Comment

Don't Play That Song Again!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
          I'm also too young to have seen them in the 10-1/Red Sails period! Tail end of Diesel and Dust era, Newcastle Entertainment Centre (NSW), one of my first times all on my own in a strange place, first 747 flight, dingy hotel, all that,...front row,...touched Peter's head (!), felt truly alive. Nothing to compare
          Well, I missed out on a chance of seeing AC/DC about two years ago in Hamburg, Germany- d'oh
          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
          X