Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the fastest way to qualify for Elite Gold & for renewal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the fastest way to qualify for Elite Gold & for renewal..

Hi all,
    i'm new to frequent flying and look forward to using the lounges. I am using the Singapore-Perth & Singapore-Melbourne Sector. What would be the fastest yet lowest damage to achieve that?

Thanks!

Originally posted by slepland View Post
    Hi all,
    i'm new to frequent flying and look forward to using the lounges. I am using the Singapore-Perth & Singapore-Melbourne Sector. What would be the fastest yet lowest damage to achieve that?

Thanks!
    There is no other way other than keep flying !

And on these sectors, you only have SQ as the option. May be TG but AFAIK, TG is not cheap from SIN to down under.

Comment

It's not called a Frequent Flier Card for nothing.

Comment

Maybe i rephrase my question. how many trips of return business class do i need to reach KF gold? Newbie here, dunno how the counting works...

Comment

SQ's website has a mileage calculator to let you know the mileage you can earn with each flight between 2 cities.

Assume x to be the number of miles required for KFEG and y be the number of miles you earn per flight, take x divided by y and you will get the number of trips required.

Comment

Each leg of SIN-MEL is approximately 3750 miles. That means you need 13.3 legs or 7 trips within 12 months to achieve KFEG. However since ypu're flying in J which costs approximate S$4800 per trip, you don't aim for KFEG as you can get the better PPS status in 6 trips as you only need to hit S$25K.

Comment

I requalified for TG gold in less then 4 months... working towards my 2nd period of requalification for Plat.....fast?
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by slepland View Post
                Maybe i rephrase my question. how many trips of return business class do i need to reach KF gold? Newbie here, dunno how the counting works...
                I think the more relevant question which you need to answer for yourself, is what is the value of KF Gold to you once you get it? If you already pay to primarily travel business class, KF Gold IMO is next to worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                  I requalified for TG gold in less then 4 months... working towards my 2nd period of requalification for Plat.....fast?
                  You should just go for OZ*G Lifetime, sit back, enjoy the ride...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    You should just go for OZ*G Lifetime, sit back, enjoy the ride...
                    I prefer the F lounge in BKK
                    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                    X