Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKK buggy service?

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 03:54 AM.

If you are flying SQ, there should not be any worry as they normally park the plane at Gate D3, which is right in front of the immigration counters. If you fly Thai, then you will never know where the plane will be parked until the plane is parked.
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
      If you are flying SQ, there should not be any worry as they normally park the plane at Gate D3, which is right in front of the immigration counters. If you fly Thai, then you will never know where the plane will be parked until the plane is parked.
      post deleted
      Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
        We flew Thai on that trip, and they (annoyingly) parked right at the far end of the terminal. It was a long walk that's for sure - think it took them a good 30mins to get immigration.

They want to go back to Bangkok again, but don't want to get sucked into that long walk. Has anyone got any advice about buggy services?
        Fly SQ then..... with THAI you never know.....
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
          Fly SQ then..... with THAI you never know.....
          post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

i Will be arriving at BKK around 20h00 - hows the immigration situation around those hours? I would be afraid if i have to recheck my baggage again to catch my other flight to CNX as i have purchased two different tickets (SIA and TG)

Comment

I am afraid immigration at BKK can be all things and anything. It's pot luck a lot of the time.

How long have you got between your flights ?.

Comment

Just got back from my Thailand trip, luckily enough - at Changi Airport, I manage to interline through my luggages from SIN - BKK - CNX. Despite using two different airlines (i.e. Singapore Airline and Thai Airways) was lucky enough to have it under the same alliance network. Which essentially made the trip at ease .. altho' we took off from SIN an hour delayed. Ended up, being only an hour to catch the subsequent flight.. We had a ground service assistance to make our transition smoothly from boarding pass prints to security and Immigration control.

Comment

Working...
                X