No announcement yet.

Re-design of PPS and KrisFlyer cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the past you could request replacement luggage tags too...

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      In the past you could request replacement luggage tags too...
      Even now, this has not changed. Thus, you still can request for luggage tags replacement.

Comment

• The New PPS Card (Thank you to kapitan who posted in the other thread)

For the sake of the continuity of the topic of this thread, I did copy the posts by kapitan and StarG here.
        The original posts can be found here.

Originally posted by kapitan View Post

The words are not gold letter anymore, they feel more lasting then the etching on my existing card. These are replacement, my new card for the next qualified year should come together with vouchers in June/July 09.

Comment

• The New Solitaire Card (posted by StarG in the other thread)

And here are the new card and the new luggage tags for the Solitaire PPS.

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          I must confess I finally gave in to the temptation to order replacement card & tags.
          They arrived today (left card is the old one):

I must say I am pleasantly surprised with the changes.
          I am pleased to know SQ listened to the customers about the card designs.
          The cards and tags now look much better:

- As mentioned before, the "KRISFLYER SINGAPORE AIRLINES PPS CLUB SOLITAIRE" are now in white color (with slight shadowing effect) which made it easier to read and they are 'built into' the card image, rather than 'added on' like previously. I am pretty sure this one will be durable.
          - Years Qualified is back.
          - SQ logo is now in real metallic (gold) compared to 'gold image' previously (seems like for QPP it is 'real silver metallic' as opposed to 'silver image' previously).
          - Star Alliance Gold logo is slightly enlarged.
          - TPP tags are now in gold, differentiated from QPP tags (silverish/pink).
          - New kebaya patterns on the tags to match the cards.
          - The new cover is very well designed, the best one I have seen so far.

I think it is REAL leather!

My only suggestion is to make the kebaya pattern a bit thicker so it doesn't get hidden behind the leather tags window profile.

Very well done, SQ.
          You just made requalifying for PPS slightly more worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X