SQ to start 4th daily HND service from 28 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxc_20 View Post
    While SQ is adding 4th daily flight on December, we'll see some equipment change on some dates for SQ634/635
    https://www.routesonline.com/news/38...craft-changes/
    I think the change in March 2019 is due to the change in aircraft use for the Mumbai route from A380 to B77W.

While the change in Oct-Nov 2018 is probably due to retrofitting of B777-300ER to new 2013Y.

Comment

Originally posted by davidfusq View Post
      I think the change in March 2019 is due to the change in aircraft use for the Mumbai route from A380 to B77W.

While the change in Oct-Nov 2018 is probably due to retrofitting of B777-300ER to new 2013Y.
      You are correct about the latter. On Oct 27, both the HND and PEK flights will switch to a regional 777. PEK will lose out however since it shows a 772 throughout the NW18/19 season.

Comment

Originally posted by davidfusq View Post
        Well we should finally see the retrofit completed 2 years behind schedule.

Comment

i just book business class on SQ635 for 25th Feb 2019

Any idea will it be the new 2013Y?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by LennonG View Post
            i just book business class on SQ635 for 25th Feb 2019

Any idea will it be the new 2013Y?

Thank you
            My Dec 2018 on SQ635 is on a 777WR with the new 2013 products so yours maybe too but you can find out based on your seat map. If the flight operates with 3 rows in the first cabin you are in luck. I did a check online and the seat map looks like the 2013 refit layout so it’s the 2013J

But the there is also chance of a last minute swap.

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
              My Dec 2018 on SQ635 is on a 777WR with the new 2013 products so yours maybe too but you can find out based on your seat map. If the flight operates with 3 rows in the first cabin you are in luck. I did a check online and the seat map looks like the 2013 refit layout so it’s the 2013J

Yes there is 3 row of J in the first cabin

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post

All 77W should have the 2013 cabin products including PEY by that time. If any swap it would be to a 773. The last 2 77W will be out for a retrofit and already ready by December.

Comment

if they selling PEY for SQ635 i don't think they can swap with 773

Best if they swap with 78J

Comment

Right but sometimes rare swaps have happened with smaller routes like DXB and HKG (866/865). I highly doubt the main 77WR routes will get swaps like that once all 77W are 77WR.

Comment

Right

78J also doesn't have PEY. Perhaps non-similar aircraft swap possible is with A359.

Comment

Working...
                      X