Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority Pass Lounges in SIN

Hi,

As a Priority Pass member, I wonder which of the following lounges should I spend most of my time in? (although I intend to lounge-hop)

- RAINFOREST BY SATS (T1 Airside)
    - PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE (T2 Airside)
    - AMBASSADOR TRANSIT LOUNGE (T3 Airside)
    - PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE, (T3 Landside)
    - THE SKYVIEW LOUNGE (T1 Airside)

Looking for free alcohol, food (vegetarian) and a good shower before I board a budget flight.

Thanks

I don't recall the T2 PP Lounge having free alcohol, so I guess that disqualifies it from your list of options.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I can say the Rainforest isn't that awesome...

Comment

believed PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE (T2 Airside) is a better choice and they do have free beers but not sure abt liquors as the Rainforest over at T1 is not really recommended.

Comment

fee paying lounges' alcohol are chargable.

Skyview lounge at T1 is use for some airlines' Business Class passengers hence have alcoholic drinks. the view and food in skyview lounge is better also...there is buffet spread too...CIAS and Cathay Pacific, jointly manage The Skyview Lounge

The Skyview Lounge at Singapore Changi Airport has been voted Lounge of the Year 2007 for Asia Pacific by the worldwide membership of Priority Pass.

the rest are just so so and w/o free alcoholic drinks

can call beforehand to double check if there are free alcoholic drinks in Skyview lounge: 65464976
          http://www.loungeguide.net/wiki/u/Si...Skyview_Lounge

Rainforest lounge: 65418518
          http://www.sats.com.sg/sats/newlook1...est/start.html
          Last edited by ; 9 July 2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your very helpful reply. Looks like i will spend a lot of time in Skyview lounge. If there is time, i will try the PP at T2 as well.

Also, what are the recommended Priority Pass Lounges in DPS or Bali?

Thanks a again.

Comment

Wouldn't it be counted as 2 visits if you hop over to another lounge?

Unless you have free visits without limit, it may not be worthwhile.

Not quite the same as lounge hopping between various FFP lounges using your boarding pass, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                Wouldn't it be counted as 2 visits if you hop over to another lounge?

Unless you have free visits without limit, it may not be worthwhile.

Not quite the same as lounge hopping between various FFP lounges using your boarding pass, I think.
                Hmm.. Din know there is a limit to lounge visit. But how can I check the limit? I login using my card number and was shown this:
                The My Account section is not available to members who are issued Priority Pass membership cards through their bank

Comment

KC* is correct. As each lounge is independently run, they are likely to charge on per visit basis. The Citibank Premier Miles card (based on your note above) entitles only 2 visits per membership year.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFC View Post
                    The Citibank Premier Miles card (based on your note above) entitles only 2 visits per membership year.
                    I din get that membership from Citibank, it's from StanChart. It will be quite a spoiler for me if the limit is set at a very low level as it will be my first ever visit to a lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFC View Post
                      KC* is correct. As each lounge is independently run, they are likely to charge on per visit basis. The Citibank Premier Miles card (based on your note above) entitles only 2 visits per membership year.
                      It should be 2 visits per calendar year.

And yes, a big welcome to you SQFC !

Comment

aerosmith: I recently found that out the hard way!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          aerosmith: I recently found that out the hard way!
                          Let me guess, you saw this lounge charge in your credit card statement, call Citi up and they point you to the terms and conditions?

Comment

Almost, except I didn't bother calling Citi up. I just kicked myself that I hadn't used my passes from last year until 11th of Jan this year, when I thought it was okay to use it just before I got my new annual statement in Feb.

Needless to say, I thought wrong.

You live, you learn.

Anyway, I only 'consider' using PP when I'm flying on OW so far. Having said that, I'm working to reach JL Sapphire or JGC somehow.

Comment

Hmm.. I called StanChart, was told that it is unlimited access.. But wonder if I should believe that guy as he sounded as if he was in a rush to end my call.

Comment

Working...
                              X