No announcement yet.

[An SQTalk Exclusive!!] Back from the future! Terminal 3 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the C or the F section?....I tell you I am getting more and more excited about this place. At a glance, this lounge looks on par or even better (as this is new) than the Pier or the Wing.

Comment

Wonderful! Thank you for the little glimpse into the future! I am really proud of Changi and the job they have done on T3, I'm sure it would make as much buzz as T2 did when it opened some years ago. It uses the modern design and technology from HKIA and other airports but uniquely combines it with the relaxing, tropical feel-a perfect welcome for a foreigner or for Singaporeans coming back home. HKIA looks quite sterile compared to this. The SKL looked quite nice too (definitely a step above the artist's impression), can't wait to see what the F/R side will look like when completed. With T3, Singapore will once again have a clear lead over others such as Hong Kong, Seoul, and Osaka.
      Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

looks nice, i go to singapore on the 8of jan and back 11 of jan just to see it.
        need to spend money.

Comment

The new SKL looks rather promising...*fingers crossed*
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

A lounge is much more than just a space and some furniture - let's see what the new SKL has to offer in terms of food, beverages, service, facilities etc!

Comment

excellent pics- thanks so much for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                A lounge is much more than just a space and some furniture - let's see what the new SKL has to offer in terms of food, beverages, service, facilities etc!
                Agree. But I fall in love with The Pier / The Wing (all C sides) purely for the design and not the food. Current SKL in T2 has just about as much (if not more) to offer in food as The Pier / The Wing.

Having said this, I do hope SKL T3 will offer better F&B services on both the C and the F sides. And yes, I do want to see a sit-in dining services offered at the F sides. Anyone knows if SQ is planning for a Spa service as well?

Comment

Great Stuff SQ Solitaire Can't wait when I use it next Sat

Comment

A little bird just told me that the SKL in T3 wouldn't be ready in time for the JAN09 opening... Hopefully my source was wrong, but otherwise I guess you'd have to slum it in the KFG lounge for a while.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Back To The Future

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                      A little bird just told me that the SKL in T3 wouldn't be ready in time for the JAN09 opening... Hopefully my source was wrong, but otherwise I guess you'd have to slum it in the KFG lounge for a while.

Wait a minute!! I have a flying DeLorean Time Machine!! I can go Back To The Future and do something...can't I??

I can alter the timeline and .....

Stay tuned for good news....for all our sakes...by hook or by crook...I must help them get SKL ready on the 9th!!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
                        Wait a minute!! I have a flying DeLorean Time Machine!! I can go Back To The Future and do something...can't I??

I can alter the timeline and .....

Stay tuned for good news....for all our sakes...by hook or by crook...I must help them get SKL ready on the 9th!!
                        You have to go back to the past....and tell them that they were too slow...so that they can work faster towards 9th Jan opening!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                          You have to go back to the past....and tell them that they were too slow...so that they can work faster towards 9th Jan opening!

DONE

Comment

Thanks for the great pics, SQ Solitaire. Those Delorean's did come in handy after all.

It will be very un-Singaporean and un-Changi like for the SKL not to be open in time. The KF Gold lounge will be mobbed. How embarassing....

Comment

I have a question though. Isn't the national speed limit of Singapore something like 50 ish miles an hour? Aren't you breaking the law by driving the delorean at the required 88mph for time travel? tsk tsk. Naughty naughty!

Comment

I have a question...if they made a new SKL and KF lounge in T3, will there be a new staff canteen/hawker centre as well?

Now that would be great!

Comment

Working...
                                X