Pilot fined for trespass at Changi Airport transit area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RHG View Post
    All he did was deceived the cisco airport guard that he was actually working that day when he wasn't. In that context, i fail to see any evidence of any ill-menace or bad intention against the airport or any airport security issues.
    So on one hand you acknowledge that he deceived the airport authorities and yet on the other you fail to see any bad intention...

Which side of the fence are you actually sitting on?

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post

I have never heard of any incidents similar or even any minor events that suggest such possibility at changi airport. While no one can ever guarantee security to be 100%, it would be an exaggeration to say someone who is unarmed, intended to simply go say farewell to his loved ones is a terrorist
      The pilot didn't go into the restricted area, intending to cause aircraft damage or cause any security threats such as bombs or go in, intending to harm anyone. All he did was deceived the cisco airport guard that he was actually working that day when he wasn't. In that context, i fail to see any evidence of any ill-menace or bad intention against the airport or any airport security issues.
      You did realize he entered an area he wasn't supposed to. Then you go on to say he didn't do so.

"All he did" was commit a crime and trying to deceive the authorities. I wonder why he got into trouble. A mystery indeed.

Comment

Working...
      X