Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
    Probably my only two options now
    I did the latter once and was successful. You just have to be persistent to pester.

Comment

Result: Arrived at the check-in at KUL, created a scene trying to get on the earlier flight and got an op up

Thanks to Kyo, SINFJ and the rest for your help

Comment

created a scene...
        Ah, forgot about that one...

Now I know what to do for next time...

Comment

It is unfortunate there isn't anything earlier ON Singapore Airlines UNLESS you wish to fly silk air on the first sector KUL TO SIN that will get you there in time for SQ870.Years ago there was SQ113 AT 4:50PM that would get you into Singapore around 5:45pm giving you plenty of time to connect

Comment

Result:
            Don't think about it. Hopefully we cross paths in real live one day

Comment

created a scene trying to get on the earlier flight and got an op up
              Details if you please.

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                Don't think about it. Hopefully we cross paths in real live one day
                Think about....?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  Details if you please.
                  Tried my luck to get on the 1200 flight and arrived at the airport at 1100. Was told I couldn't even get on the waitlist, then started arguing with them, saying I have a connecting flight, and if I take MI I'd have to answer my company (more complicated than you think), and demanded to speak to whoever was in charge there.

After 25 mins, they told me I could get on the 1200 flight, and in J

Comment

i think you got a bit lucky there. Take that as a win and that your lucky stars were shining on you that day. not sure if it'll work ALL the time

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      i think you got a bit lucky there. Take that as a win and that your lucky stars were shining on you that day. not sure if it'll work ALL the time
                      I was actually hoping they would shine on me when going somewhere far away like LHR or somewhere with SQ But heck, I'm still happy to be op upped

Comment

Think about....?
                        Think about what I mentioned about whining your way through to Help you.

Not sure if it is just me, but this tactic worked 3 out of 5 times for me riding Mh for the past year. There tend to be no show last min which makes this possible

Comment

What is the minimum connection time at T3 with baggage transfer on SQ?
                          SQ retimed my connecting flight due to National Day Parade rehearsals, so my 50 min transit in SIN from LHR to PER is now cut down to 15 min.

Selected SQ215 flights re-timed
                          As a result of airspace closure arising from National Day Parade 2011 rehearsals, selected SQ215 Singapore-Perth flights have been re-timed.

Originally scheduled to depart Singapore at 1845hrs (Singapore time) and arrive in Perth at 2355hrs (Perth time), the following affected flights will now depart Singapore at 1810hrs and arrive in Perth at 2320hrs:

In June -- SQ215 on 18, 19, 25 and 26 June

In July -- SQ215 on 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 21 July

In August -- SQ215 on 9 and 10 August

Customers are advised to arrive at Singapore Changi Airport earlier for check-in based on the revised timings. Singapore Airlines will also endeavour to get in touch with affected customers and make alternative travel arrangements where necessary.

For now, all other flights will operate as scheduled. Customers are advised to check this alert regularly for updates.

Last updated 27 June 2011 1200hrs

Comment

Originally posted by Sethor View Post
                            Singapore Airlines will also endeavour to get in touch with affected customers and make alternative travel arrangements where necessary.
                            tsk tsk tsk.... which means they could choose NOT to get in touch...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                              tsk tsk tsk.... which means they could choose NOT to get in touch...
                              No...they will...using their state-of-the-art website. Sethor just won't ever get it.

Comment

Although this is OT, will other carriers' flights be affected?

Comment

Working...
                                X