No announcement yet.

[An SQTalk Exclusive!!] Back from the future! Terminal 3 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This SKL has a lot of expectations riding on it. Nature of the beast. Let's see

Comment

53 minutes until check-in desks open.

A new era for Singapore Airlines begins. Let us join in celebration and jubilation for the Airline, its staff and its passengers and their support.

KUDOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
        53 minutes until check-in desks open.

A new era for Singapore Airlines begins. Let us join in celebration and jubilation for the Airline, its staff and its passengers and their support.

KUDOS!

SKL T3 is finally open.

I need more pictures now....wow I am getting very excited for my visit this coming Monday.

Comment

Congratulations and Kudos!

Hoorah.

Comment

My flight arrives into T3 tomorrow eve ...Will take some photos of the termial and post here..

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              Sorry, I didn't mean that (or intend to mean that). I was just trying to say that whilst the new T3 lounges do look rather nice, the bar still has to be raised above the current T2 SKL F offerings before the lounge becomes comparable to the LHR VS CH, FRA LH FCT etc. (And on that point and based on the recent cutbacks (e.g. the fizzy stuff in the SKL F side), it isn't promising but who knows, SQ may well surprise us! )
              The QF Flounges were very nice on the whole. Food, service and decor wise I think the MEL Flounge was comparable to the LH FCLs (not FCT obviously as QF doesn't offer limo transfers). But I was disappointed that the champers on offer were Moet NV and Veuve Clicquot NV. Something vintage would've been nice. It does set a lower benchmark for new, competing Flounges in the region than I'd have liked. I hope there are pleasant surprises abound in the new SKL F.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Btw, the SKL, can KF *G members enter? Or the old rules apply?

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
                  Btw, the SKL, can KF *G members enter? Or the old rules apply?

That's what the KFG lounge is for

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post

Some parts of the SKL:

I wonder when this part of the lounge will be opened... I guess it is hard to make the regulation of which ticket holders can be admitted. Which route? Long haul only? Or up to 6 hours flight time are excluded?

Comment

Working...
                    X