[EXCLUSIVE] Changi's New Terminal 3 preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Pics!!!

Thanks whoever it was that supplied them!

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
      I know they're saying January or February '08. And I know at least one gate in T2 is A380-ready. But will the opening be moved up so they can proudly proclaim opening ahead-of-schedule and have the A380 operate from T3 from the start? Getting it open in time for the Christmas rush would make sense. Anyone?????
      The authorities spent quite a sum of money getting Gate F31 (?) in T2 A380-ready. I'm not sure if they don't want to use it to maximise ROI. Perhaps that could be reserved for the A380 from other airlines.
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Boarded from F60 over the weekend and noticed that gate is also A380 ready now. There was another one I've been through in the last couple of weeks that's been done but can't remember which one ?!.

There are also some 'interesting' looking toilets in T3....

Comment

For T1, gates C23,C25,C26,D46 and D49 and for T2, gates E5,E8,E11,F31,F42 and F60 have been upgraded for the A380

Comment

There is a double page article on T3 in the July/August edition of Business Traveller Asia Pacific. The pictures aren't as good as on here though.

Comment

Working...
            X