SQ Talk History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Talk History

How old is SQ Talk? I've always wondered that so I'm finally asking. And isn't Traitor Talk older? BTW, I'm a lurker on Traitor Talk sometimes and I found the forum very "dead." Does anyone else agree with me? And congratulations to SQ Talk for exceeding 500 members! Sorry for all the random questions and comments lol
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Originally posted by sqforever View Post
    How old is SQ Talk?
    SQTalk.com in its' current incarnation was born 31 October 2006.

The temporary SQTalk as we had it started on the 18th or 19th of June 2006.

Comment

Wow! I never knew SQ Talk was that new! I thought it was at least 2 years old. Looking at how old I think Cathay Talk is, SQ Talk is definitely growing much faster. Thanks SQFlyerGirl!
      Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        SQTalk.com in its' current incarnation was born 31 October 2006.

The temporary SQTalk as we had it started on the 18th or 19th of June 2006.
        I was kinda expecting a long answer....like Tan Ah Teck getting ready to tell a story in Under One Roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          I was kinda expecting a long answer....like Tan Ah Teck getting ready to tell a story in Under One Roof.
          Wait till Ms Tan Ah Teck starts spreading her wisdom about airways and flight paths, and why 02L/20R might be preferable to 02C/20C depending on your angle of approach, etc...
          My Cafe Adventures
          Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
          http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            Don't speak to soon... ms Tan Ah Teck here is prepping up a small thread which recognises the few milestones SQTalk has achieved.... stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Don't speak to soon... ms Tan Ah Teck here is prepping up a small thread which recognises the few milestones SQTalk has achieved.... stay tuned
              How about the proposed folder discussing aircraft and engines and so much more? Heehee...
              My Cafe Adventures
              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

hear! hear!

Comment

For historical purposes, here is a link to the earlier, temporary version of SQTalk (aka the "baby board," as named, IIRC, by MAN Flyer):

http://sqtalk.suddenlaunch3.com/

Comment

Thanks for providing the link. Only 63 members in 11/06.

Comment

Working...
                    X