Citibank Premier Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citibank Premier Miles

Quite simply, it was partnered with Northwest, so are they partners now with Delta as well, or is it just ROP and KF?

SG issued cards give you KF, ROP and AsiaMiles.

Comment

More info here: https://www.citibank.com.sg/global_d...iles/index.htm

note that Asia Miles' ratio is 1: 0.4 for premiermiles only.

Other citibank cards like clear platinum n visa/mastercard platinum offers 5x rewards at selected merchants, thats $0.50 for 1 mile, compared to premiermiles' $0.83 for 1 mile.

Citibank 5X Rewards Merchants for Visa/Mastercard Platinum:
      Department Stores
      Tangs . Isetan . John Little . Marks & Spencer . Metro . OG . Robinsons . BHG . Takashimaya Department Store.
      Supermarkets/Hypermarket
      Carrefour . Cold Storage . Giant . Market Place . NTUC Fair Price . Shop N Save . Singapore Meidi-Ya

Clear platinum:
      https://www.citibank.com.sg/SGGCB/AP...r_benefits.htm

Nightspots
      Cinemas
      Cafés
      Books & Music Stores, and selected retail outlets etc......

Comment

I'm sorry scooby, but you may be wrong, it does offer worldperks for its singapore based members as suggested on the website. That is very interesting, didn't think of it taht way with the 5x the miles promotion

Comment

Another reason to drop this card.

Just saw this in my latest statement:

"With effect from 1 July 2012, we will not be awarding an additional 10,000 Citi miles to cardmembers who charge more than S$50,000 on their card account in any membership year. Accordingly, the last date to accumulate S$50,000 to be eligible for the additional 10,000 Citi miles will be 30 June 2012."

Lucky I have stopped using and converted all my miles last month and since been using the newer, better mileage-earning cards in the market.

Comment

So if my membership year began in Feb, I'd have to have $50,000 spend from Feb-30 June year to date in order to get 10,000 miles next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              So if my membership year began in Feb, I'd have to have $50,000 spend from Feb-30 June year to date in order to get 10,000 miles next year?

From what I understand from Citi previously, the bonus 10,000 miles will be awarded immediately after you charged over S$50,000 at any point in the membership year. So if you can charge S$50,000 by 30 June this year, you will get your bonus 10,000 miles straightaway.

Comment

Working...
              X