Somebody has nicked F30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody has nicked F30

Not sure where it is, but I know it was there before because I've used it many times.

I presume it's being adjusted for when the airlines that like people to get wet move over.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I presume it's being adjusted for when the airlines that like people to get wet move over.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      Not sure where it is, but I know it was there before because I've used it many times.

I believe it's being refurbished as part of T2's aerobridge upgrading program. E1 is in the process of getting it's refurbishment done.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
        I believe it's being refurbished as part of T2's aerobridge upgrading program. E1 is in the process of getting it's refurbishment done.
        E1 should be operational by the end of next week. Is it part of the MARS upgrade or the usual aerobridge replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
          E1 should be operational by the end of next week. Is it part of the MARS upgrade or the usual aerobridge replacement?
          It should be part of the aerobridge replacement as E1 and F30 are bays that can only accommodate narrow-bodies. MARS upgrade is done in bays that can fit B747.

Comment

Working...
          X