NH's Seat Selection/Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NH's Seat Selection/Check-In

I just went into the NH site to select my seats and saw how different it was to SQ's. 3D to me looks much nicer

It timed out / Java-error-ed for me previously for a booking I did back in March when using Firefox, however.

The problem was, it 'errored' after I had chosen my 1A seat, but not completely finished the booking. This meant, that Seat 1A had been blocked for the next 24 hours.

Unfortunately, 24 hours later I was not near a computer terminal and subsequently lost my NRT-ICN seat and had to settle for 6K instead.

FORTUNATELY, to my pleasant surprise... I got a beautiful view of Mt Fuji as a result that I would have missed in 1A!

But I do agree, the 3D section was very nice... for safety, stick to IE (and a stable computer!), though.
    Last edited by Kyo; 30 August 2008, 07:50 AM.

Comment

The ability to select seats online once the ticket gets issued regardless of method of purchase is one thing I like very much about NH's web portal.

Comment

I purchased my ticket on-line and I, too, like the NH seat selection tool.

Of all the Y flights I've taken, NH is the best. Food, service, fellow passengers, FAs, ground-service, booking tool, etc... the very bestest. Maybe I should not be saying this on SQTalk.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          the very bestest.
          At SQtalk, we try to maintain a high standard of written england.

The correct word is "besterest".

Comment

Working...
          X