London meet up with the SuperJonJons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London meet up with the SuperJonJons

The newly formed (thats going to happen over the coming weekend, see the following thread) SuperJonJons will be in London from the 20th Nov - 23rd Nov.

We were thinking of meeting up on the 22nd, anyone up for a meet? Hopefully krug or something similar will be flowing.

Sorry, SuperJonJon, I'll be on the other side of the pond that weekend.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I'll be away in Turin on Saturday/Sunday so I don't know whether we could meet up instead on Thursday or Friday evening ?

Comment

I can't make the 22nd...have a Thanksgiving dinner thingy to attend. Have dinner plans on the Thu and Fri as well. Sorry!

Comment

Yep, we're in town 21st to 23rd but unavailable on the 21st as we're at an event that evening ...

Happy to meet on Saturday 22nd (YGPM), lunchtime might suit us better; perhaps a little establishment in Bayswater? Champagne reception in the IC London Club from 6-8 pm that evening, just wondering if we can sneak the SuperJonJons in? (or you could stay at the IC and get in legitimately!)

Comment

22nd Sat lunch should be ok for me. But I'd only be available after 1345 I think. Must check first!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              I'll be away in Turin on Saturday/Sunday so I don't know whether we could meet up instead on Thursday or Friday evening ?
              Hmm hope what posted here will not happen when you take your trip.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                Hmm hope what posted here will not happen when you take your trip.
                Thanks for the heads up! If my BA flight to Italy is cancelled, I may be able to turn up for the lunch on Saturday after all! If my flight back is cancelled ... another day, more Italian food!

Comment

Sorry! Thought about flying in but flights for Madrid are already booked that weekend
                  Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                    Sorry! Thought about flying in but flights for Madrid are already booked that weekend
                    After:

VIE-ZRH-SKG-ZRH-VIE and
                    VIE-ZRH-ATH-ZRH-VIE

why not:

VIE-MAD-LHR-MAD-VIE ?

Comment

is there even a viable *A way (except Spanair lol ... I don't want to set foot on one of their planes) to do this?

I've got a meetup in Madrid, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't...
                      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                        is there even a viable *A way (except Spanair lol ... I don't want to set foot on one of their planes) to do this?
                        Probably WW to BHX and then a train down to London - destination (but not status) miles credit to BD.

Alternatively, some flights on the alliance that revolves around you aren't going to be that painful surely!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                          Alternatively, some flights on the alliance that revolves around you aren't going to be that painful surely!
                          You don't mean the Spanish member of that alliance, do you?
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Will the nicbots please bring a laptop, projector, laser pointers and generally ensure they are in a state of preparedness to provide a lecture on their first F SQ experience?

We happen to be in town that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by VC10 Boy View Post
                              Will the nicbots please bring a laptop, projector, laser pointers and generally ensure they are in a state of preparedness to provide a lecture on their first F SQ experience?

We happen to be in town that weekend.
                              As long as there are no hidden cameras or other bugging devices about your person, that will be fine

Comment

Working...
                              X