Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekends in the land of Rajahs: Air Costa, Indigo, and Indian Railways!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic report - love seeing these rare type of write up!

Comment

Wow, SQueeze...what a report!

Reading your report and seeing those pictures was quite an experience for me. I'm sure it would have been most amazing to be there to soak it in in person.

And the trains...oh....my... reminded me of the first time I set foot in Bombay's airport in the early 80s.

Comment

Thank you SQueeze for sharing.

Love TRs like these

Comment

Thanks, SQueeze. Great TR. I've done some really nightmarish train journeys in my youth so I relate well to the pics you posted. Would like to re-live some of them but there's absolutely no way I will be able to convince my SO to take that train ride after I've seen the toilet.

Love the sunset pics!

Comment

Guys, thank you for the positive responses.

KC, if you go to Bombay airport now, you will be wowed. And I am still in awe every time I pass through these days.

For those who are rather put off my India after seeing my report, I just would like to add that India is a land of extremes. Some of the world's best hotels and train rides are in India too. And BOM and BLR airports, to me, now are nothing short of world-class and are some of the best in the world.

Comment

Working...
            X