Yvr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
    Re: precipitation--I hadn't realized it rained so much in CVG!
    Just wait for the first snow, even if it's only 1/2 inch, watching the trafffic...

Comment

Never mind about the snow, wind and rain - is the Graeters good ?

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
        Just wait for the first snow, even if it's only 1/2 inch, watching the trafffic...
        Ugh.....talk about winter, it is definately going to be a snowy nightmare when I relocate back to YYZ in Jan.
        My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Graeters.... And it's the time of year for them to make peppermint flavoured... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I have to get to Cinti soon!
          Last edited by cawhite; 18 November 2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Definitely one of the highlights of living in the buckeye state. LOL!

Comment

Ah, yes, that is not something I am looking forward to with particular enthusiasm.

.... I have to get to Cinti soon!
              Yes, you do! Or I to ORD.

PS: Didn't mean to hijack the YVR thread!

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                Ah, yes, that is not something I am looking forward to with particular enthusiasm.
                Yes, you do! Or I to ORD.

PS: Didn't mean to hijack the YVR thread!
                No worry! This thread will be happily accepting the hijack as long as the CINTI SIN DO or CHI SIN DO will happen in real...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  No worry! This thread will be happily accepting the hijack as long as the CINTI SIN DO or CHI SIN DO will happen in real...
                  A Chi SIN DO is very possible ya know. May I draw all yous' attention to this thread: http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                    A Chi SIN DO is very possible ya know. May I draw all yous' attention to this thread: http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10
                    Can't make it, dear! I have to slumber in the new enhanced skysuite around that Sin Chi Do...

Comment

Can't make it, dear! I have to slumber in the new enhanced skysuite around that Sin Chi Do...
                      I'm still trying to make sure it stays a SIN Do, before turning to the TOF mob.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Just want to report that J777 enjoys his stay in Vancouver. [...] But compare to Calgary where J777 is heading, today's weather is nothing.
                        Hmmm, YVR and YYC - two destinations (along with NRT) which I'm considering going to next autumn with BA miles in J or F and my Amex 241 before it expires. (I do wish that KF miles were as easy to accumulate! )

How feasible is it to drive from YYC to YVR ? On GCM, it's less than 500 miles but is there a mountain in the way ?

Comment

Yes the Rocky Mountains. Last time I was in the car from YVR to YYC, it was winter, and indeed, snow everywhere... but beautiful though. Otherwise there is a famous train ride which J777 took I believe.

Comment

Ok....my pictures are finally up!

Sorry for the late uploads.....been really busy

You guys can view them at Vancouver and Rockies

For me, Christmas was 2 months ago

Comment

beautiful pics... thank you for sharing them with us
                              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Nice one J777...liked the ICN SQ Panel..can't be clearer than that, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X