Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a ride on the wings of a Golden Goose soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a ride on the wings of a Golden Goose soon!

A thread similar to this one was popular on the temporary SQTalk site, but I haven't seen it revived now that we've got new digs. If I've missed it, someone please point me the right way. Otherwise, let's bring this subject back, 'cause...

I NEED A RIDE ON THE WINGS OF A GOLDEN GOOSE. SOON. REAL SOON.

Thankfully, I have one booked. In the last three months, I've done two roundtrips ATL-BKK on KE, booked in Economy. Service was pretty good, decent Y pitch, and upgraded cabins on ATL-ICN flights. All good mileage-earning flights, with the two roundtrips getting me 2/3 of the way to a J-class award ticket USA-SE Asia. And I was ecstatic to get an op-up on the last BKK-ICN leg this past Monday morning. But none of that will compare to my upcoming rides on the wings of the Golden Goose. In less than two weeks, I'll be settling in to Seat 2F on a Megatop for SQ 001 SFO-HKG-SIN, only my second trip in First Class, with the award ticket booked last February (330 days from the return flight in Jan. '07). The anticipation is building mightily. Eager to see my Megatop on the ramp at SFO. And, ooooh, the Singapore Boys.

Who else needs a ride???

I'm flying SGNSIN on a KF Y redemption ticket - should be fun somewhat.

Comment

Hopefully I will get a chance in Feb. Until then it is BA for me.

Comment

This time next week I'll be in 11A on the 77W, and will thankfully have put the CDG experience behind me...

I just hope any SQuawkers on the inbound SQ334 don't wreck the cabin.

Comment

33C on SQ 1 on the 17th of December

31A on SQ 836 on the 27th of December

31A on SQ 825 on the 2nd of January

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

I just hope any SQuawkers on the inbound SQ334 don't wreck the cabin.
            Oh that inbound 334 cabin is going to be royally trashed by the girl in 14A.
            That's if the dude on the 861 in 2A that will be operated by the same plane before your inbound 334 doesn't trash it first. Knowing him and his extensive luggage collection i'm not so sure the cabin's going to be in any shape for flying.

Was supposed to have a golden bird ride today, but with the typhoon and all in Manila and some commitments in KUL tomorrow I've pushed it back to tuesday.

so ..
            SQ109 in 12A
            SQ76 15K it is for now. Still, a reasonable amount in the next few days following that

Comment

Originally posted by MadameConcorde
              I WANT TO BE WITH A SINGAPORE BOY
              That makes two of us.

Just one more day 'til I'm back in SQ F, taking SQ 001 for my third lovely time. Can't wait.

Comment

Gosh I need a ride on the golden goose soon too sigh

Comment

Me 2!! my next one is probably during CNY...just too far away.... By then I'll be *G!! yippie can't wait to utilise the VS clubhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                    That makes two of us.
                    Only the two of you?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      Gosh I need a ride on the golden goose soon too sigh
                      I never been on SQ before

Maybe in two years I can go to Singapore in First Class Style!
                      "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

I checked in today for my flight in 10 hours time (unfortunately not SQ yet). All my ongoing work has been handed over. Just a few hours of sleep, some packing and I'm off!

Final destination - Christmas Day. Hong Kong. SQ861 - 2A.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                          Hurrah.... ! hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            Enjoy your flight in First Class (if I'm right on the class you are traveling in)
                            "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

My golden goose ride isn't till Feb... can't wait!
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                              X