Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQFG Samples Emirates..... and likes what she sees (MLE-CMB in F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts

I'm let off First, ala SQ. As I walk off the plane I realise that we may have a real and worthy contender for the title of "one of the best airlines in the world" - and all I had was a short sampler flight, so I'll reserve judgement until I fly a little further/more with them.

I'm a little confused as to all the various configs they have on their planes, so you're never really sure what you're going to get.

Anyway, this flight alone has got me thinking I'd like to fly them again. So stay tuned for my next EK report - on the A380 in F I can't wait for that flight.

Thanks for reading

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Ah, my 2nd favourite sparking non-alcoholic grape juice!
      And quite the nice vintage!
      HUGE AL

Comment

great TR!!! thanks much

...I realise that we may have a real and worthy contender for the title of "one of the best airlines in the world" - and all I had was a short sampler flight, so I'll reserve judgement until I fly a little further/more with them.
        i see we share sentiments on this. i myself had only an accidental upgrade to F on EK some moons ago, but i find hardware wise, EK's ICE, seat & massage functions, mini-bar, LED lighting along divider, etc - all these little details, puts it slightly ahead of the og so pragmatic so functional SQ F. Svc wise, i had a fantastic Korean lady helping me on that flight and i think she's as impeccable as any SQ Girl. So, agree with you, EK is in the running, and if SQ's the benchmark, EK's almost nose-to-nose.

Comment

Another nice sample to SQfg's collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            I see you didn't discover my previous scribbles... hoho...
            Nor mine to you (IIRC)!

Comment

Thanks for the TR, SQfg!

It looks nice but times have moved on (or maybe I'm just jaded) - with the exception of the gimmicky minibar, the seat/cabin looks more like J to me. I had to scroll up to the TR title to check that yes, it is actually F!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                It looks nice but times have moved on (or maybe I'm just jaded) - with the exception of the gimmicky minibar, the seat/cabin looks more like J to me. I had to scroll up to the TR title to check that yes, it is actually F!
                But it still looks better than the regional F seats on SQ's 773s.
                My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Thanks for the TR SQFG.

Comment

There's also a choice of two outside view cameras - down and straight ahead.

Emirates Six-Five-Two cleared to land runway two two, wind two three zero at five.
                    Ah, it's the EK TR you gave me a sneak peek of!
                    Thanks for the TR SQflyergirl, looking forward for more.
                    Gotta love those camera views! Oh, and where did you get the surface wind information from during landing?
                    Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Happy feet?

Is this the new SQfg TM feet shot?

Feet curled up in happiness? Excitement? Ecstasy?

The foot fetish fans must be so happy.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        And quite the nice vintage!
                        Burp! I still like my lychee martinis better

Originally posted by jammed View Post
                        So, agree with you, EK is in the running, and if SQ's the benchmark, EK's almost nose-to-nose.
                        I think it's always good to try other airlines to see. My favourite airline is still SQ, don't get me wrong, but it's through competition that everyone improves. If CX/NH/BA/QF/EK/EY/VS/MH/OZ/TG and gang were miles away, you can bet SQ would not be up there where it is today.

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        Another nice sample to SQfg's collection.
                        Thanks

Nor mine to you (IIRC)!
                        I'm gonna steal that guestbook next time. Seems I missed out some juicy scribblings

Thanks for the TR, SQfg!

Pitch is F though. It's actually very comfy, I certainly thought so !

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                        But it still looks better than the regional F seats on SQ's 773s.
                        That is true

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                        Thanks for the TR SQFG.
                        Thanks. I enjoyed writing it

Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
                        where did you get the surface wind information from during landing?
                        Guessing only lah. Just looking at the very slight crab angle from the front camera shot (which I assume is pointing straight ahead)

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                        Is this the new SQfg TM feet shot?

Feet curled up in happiness? Excitement? Ecstasy?

The foot fetish fans must be so happy.
                        Not quite my dear. It's called the "feet curled up because I'm trying to get as much extension in the camera away from the menu, and just so happens as reflex action, I also extend my feet

Comment

SQflyergirl, just curious.. do you use a DSLR camera for these TRs? The photography is awesome--I love the depth of field and the overall quality of the photos you provided with this TR!
                          Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Very nice TR SQflyergirl, enjoyed reading it and viewing the awesome pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
                              SQflyergirl, just curious.. do you use a DSLR camera for these TRs? The photography is awesome--I love the depth of field and the overall quality of the photos you provided with this TR!
                              DSLR? What's that? I'm just using a disposable film thingy which I buy for 5.95 per 36 exposures. I think

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                              Very nice TR SQflyergirl, enjoyed reading it and viewing the awesome pictures.
                              Thanks enjoyed writing it.

Comment

too bad no amenity kit photos. EK amenity kits are one of the best around with bvlgari and a nice leather bag.

I like the dark nail polish. Thank you for posting the photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X