No announcement yet.

MNL Airport Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks SQFlyergirl for the info. Where does the silverkris lounge located? Is it after the metal check after check-in? Does the lounge located near the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by wktan81 View Post
      Thanks SQFlyergirl for the info. Where does the silverkris lounge located? Is it after the metal check after check-in? Does the lounge located near the gate?
      Forget about the lounge unless you are on First.... not worth it unless u must read the Straits Times or other Singapore papers....
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
        Forget about the lounge unless you are on First.... not worth it unless u must read the Straits Times or other Singapore papers....
        Care to explain why? Then can I use TG Royal silk lounge instead? Which one is better?

Comment

Originally posted by wktan81 View Post
          Care to explain why? Then can I use TG Royal silk lounge instead? Which one is better?
          I do not know if they have a TG Royal Silk... SQ KF lounge is overcrowded and warm, internet is not working...blah blah blah... better off going in there, grab a coke, steal a ST and get out....

Comment

Quite a while ago (early 2012?) the departure fee was reduced to 550 peso. T1 still as chaotic as ever. SQ F lounge unchanged...

Comment

MNL Airport Same Day Return Ticket

I would need to attain 2952 miles to reach my next level of SQ Elite Status. Did a quick check and found out that I can do a MNL turn in EY for 2954 miles! So suppose I did buy a same day return ticket for SIN-MNL-SIN, is it ok for me to remain in the airport and not do immigration/pax taxes? I guess there is no problem with Return Check In.

Comment

Will be travelling on SQ921 J in January ( departing at 19:00). When should I arrive at NAIA? Is there a priority lane?

Comment

Originally posted by BerryFusion View Post
                  Will be travelling on SQ921 J in January ( departing at 19:00). When should I arrive at NAIA? Is there a priority lane?
                  Hard to predict immigration queues at NAIA.. I usually check in around 90 mins before the flight, but that's because I hate to be rushed. Also I have an APEC card. If you don't, there's no priority queue. Don't forget you need to pay PHP 550 departure tax. To be safe I'd say check in at 1700 but be prepared for longish wait in the lounge if all goes smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                    Hard to predict immigration queues at NAIA.. I usually check in around 90 mins before the flight, but that's because I hate to be rushed. Also I have an APEC card. If you don't, there's no priority queue. Don't forget you need to pay PHP 550 departure tax. To be safe I'd say check in at 1700 but be prepared for longish wait in the lounge if all goes smoothly.
                    Thank you for the info! I will arrive early then because I also hate being rushed.

Comment

if you are departing 1900 hours, you will likely be stuck in the traffic going to the airport due to rush hour..... unless of course its a Sunday.

Comment

if you are departing 1900 hours, you will likely be stuck in the traffic going to the airport due to rush hour..... unless of course its a Sunday.
                        It will be either a Wednesday or a Thursday and I will leave directly from the Shangri-La in Edsa. Should I leave then around 1400?

Comment

It will be either a Wednesday or a Thursday and I will leave directly from the Shangri-La in Edsa. Should I leave then around 1400?
                          from EDSA, yes better leave early before the traffic start building up.... better be bored at the airport then to be stuck in a jam and missing a flight....

Comment

from EDSA, yes better leave early before the traffic start building up.... better be bored at the airport then to be stuck in a jam and missing a flight....
                            Yup! Has the lounge improved? I've seen by your posts earlier that isn't that great. I hope the toilets have running water? lol

Comment

Yup! Has the lounge improved? I've seen by your posts earlier that isn't that great. I hope the toilets have running water? lol
                              I think leaving at 1400 is a little too conservative.. It's never taken me more than an hour from the Intercon even at rush hour. The Skyway has made a big difference. Anyway your call of course... The lounge is not bad, combined First and Business, small food selection, but OK for an hour or so. And yes running water!

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                                I think leaving at 1400 is a little too conservative.. It's never taken me more than an hour from the Intercon even at rush hour. The Skyway has made a big difference. Anyway your call of course... The lounge is not bad, combined First and Business, small food selection, but OK for an hour or so. And yes running water!
                                What time would you suggest? I really have no clue ..... other than panicky people I've met who just tell me that the traffic in MNL is horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X