Advice on SQ26 and SQ25 lounge access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on SQ26 and SQ25 lounge access

Have searched but could not find an answer for my questions already posted.
    Mods: Feel free to direct me to another thread if this has already been covered or merge this thread where appropriate.

I'm flying F to JFK in a week and then have a 6 hour wait for the connecting flight on to LAS. Does anyone know if I would have lounge access during the layover? I'm PPS and have Sapphire One World status + flying American Airline to LAS.

Finally, which lounge would you recommend on the way back? SQ25 JFK-FRA

Appreciate any advice as the info I've found so far is conflicting.

OW sapphire if not AAdvantage platinum will get lounge access at JFK (in the Admirals Club).

Otherwise you are out of luck for free stuff, but Admirals Club paid daypass ($50 IIRC) would work.

Going back the VS Clubhouse at JFK is for you.

Comment

Thanks Kiwi.

Am in the Admirals Club lounge now and it's pretty good.
      Showers were very clean and welcome given we have a 6 hour layover...

On to Vegas!

Comment

Hi all,

My wife and I are flying on SQ26 SIN->FRA on the 18th, before connecting onto a LH flight to PRG at 8:30AM.

We've got a couple of hours to burn inbetween. Being a Gold Krisflyer (travelling Y and no chance of op-up looking at seatcounter), what's the best bet for my Wife and I to grab a shower and something to eat after getting off SQ26 and before heading to our LH flight gate?

We're doing a round the world trip and will continue on with SQ26 to JFK on the 28th Dec. Will report back on how it goes.

Thanks!

Comment

You have access to the Senator lounges and there are showers within though usually there is a waiting list. Go as early as possible to register your names with the attendant.

Comment

@trawler: hey, you'll be in the same flight with me. I'm planning to go to New York for my new year holiday with my family.. I'll be flying from CGK to FRA via SIN on SQ26! one day stopover at FRA, then the next day i'll be flying another SQ26 from FRA to JFK

Comment

Has anyone tried using the LX (Swiss) F lounge at JFK? How about the C lounge?

Comment

The LX F Lounge at JFK is quite sufficient and private.

Comment

Working...
                X