• Show
Clear All

So Mr HUGE AL, are you coming?

Comment

He is probably busy with the Home Depot if you do not hear from him

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        So Mr HUGE AL, are you coming?
        You're killing me, man! Can't do it. No F availability on an acceptable carrier. Plus, I'm completely swamped. AND, StarG is in exile.

Originally posted by zander View Post
        He is probably busy with the Home Depot if you do not hear from him
        HUGE AL

Comment

Sorry guys, I am feeling under the weather and won't be able to make it tonight.
          Enjoy the coconuts!

Comment

Oh dear. Get well soon. Maybe one of Kyo+'s coconuts would be the cure?

Anyway here's the deal. I gotta meet some biz associates at 6.30. Hope to be able to track you guys down around 8.00-ish.

Comment

SuperJonJon: Sorry to hear that. All remaining confirmed attendees, a PM coming your way shortly.

milehighj: Confirmed for 8 o'clock then! Adding you to the confirmed list.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                You're killing me, man! Can't do it. No F availability on an acceptable carrier. Plus, I'm completely swamped. AND, StarG is in exile.

Weren't you always rambling about Home Depot recently from what I heard

Comment

Maybe he's looking for it near the place where he said it would be? (Yes, HUGE AL, tales of your knowledge of SoCal geography has travelled across the pond. Sorry, can't reveal the source.)

Have fun, y'all. And feel better soon, SuperJonJon.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Have fun guys! Pics please!

Why not use one of your 2-4-1 nights? Unless it's a weekday...
                    It's a weekday...
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      Maybe he's looking for it near the place where he said it would be? (Yes, HUGE AL, tales of your knowledge of SoCal geography has travelled across the pond. Sorry, can't reveal the source.)
                      Yes, that I don't doubt. And the source, I already know. How zander gets wind of it in Pittsburgh, however, is...hmmm...kinda creepy...

The point being that the "joke" only makes sense to three people. Coming from anyone else sounds...well...weird...

Ditto on that!
                      HUGE AL

Comment

No pics? No TR?

Comment

Ditto on that!
                          Thanks, guys! I hope its not the H1N1 virus that i got. I met a relative last weekend who just came back from Melbourne.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                            Thanks, guys! I hope its not the H1N1 virus that i got. I met a relative last weekend who just came back from Melbourne.
                            I am fully prepared for stringent quarantine measures when I commence travel. Don't worry I've not got any flu-like symptoms just yet.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                              No pics? No TR?
                              I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to divulge!!

Comment

Working...
                              X