X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
    awwwwwwwww any chance of a change?
    Not on my part (barring the unforseen, including a VDB) since both trips are already ticketed.

Comment

jhm 24 NOV 1000-1200 LHR SKL J / CX F
      jhm 25 DEC 1430-1530 HKG SKL F - able to help
      jhm 25 DEC 2030-2200 SIN SKL J
      jhm 27 DEC 0600-0630 ZRH LX F - able to help

Comment

Lounge meet Directory / Summary now updated.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Welcome, MadameConcorde!

Unfortunately, I'm too far from the SKL (though I wish I were there).
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

27DEC06 9:45-10:30 KIX SKL
            29DEC06 19:00-20:00 SIN SATS Premier Lounge
            05JAN07 10:00-10:45 BKK TG F
            05JAN07 21:30-22:15 SIN SKL C
            06JAN07 0:00-00:30 CMB F
            06JAN07 7:45-10:30 SIN SKL F
            07JAN07 11:45-12:45 HKG SKL,TG,IFL F
            07JAN07 18:00-19:30 ICN SKL or OZ F
            13JAN07 7:00-8:30 ICN SKL or OZ F
            14JAN07 6:45-7:40 HKG SKL or TG or IFL F
            14JAN07 21:30-22:15 SIN SKL F
            15JAN07 0:00-00:30 CMB F
            15JAN07 16:30-17:30 SIN SKL F

All willing to help access

Comment

fumi, that's a lot of flying lined up - I'm envious!

When you're at the KIX SKL, you might want to see whether they have a meals booklet. I picked one up when I passed through in August and didn't see it anywhere else - it has colour pictures of a lot of different food items in all classes including the satay in F/J etc.

The booklet was also where I found out about the SQ Hello Kitty cuddly toy promotion in Japan!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                fumi, that's a lot of flying lined up - I'm envious!

When you're at the KIX SKL, you might want to see whether they have a meals booklet. I picked one up when I passed through in August and didn't see it anywhere else - it has colour pictures of a lot of different food items in all classes including the satay in F/J etc.

The booklet was also where I found out about the SQ Hello Kitty cuddly toy promotion in Japan!
                Yes, I actually have more, but it doesn't relate to SQ so I left it out Last time I was in KIX SKL I actually grabbed the C menu, but I trashed it while at the hotel in BKK I will make sure to type up the menu when I fly the SQ segments

Comment

Looks like fumi is finally doing some serious MRs. Sorry to leave you behind in L.A. now that I am moving to back to YYZ next month. Or you can pay me a visit in the "Centre Of the Universe" and I'll be happy to show you arround.
                  My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
                    Looks like fumi is finally doing some serious MRs. Sorry to leave you behind in L.A. now that I am moving to back to YYZ next month. Or you can pay me a visit in the "Centre Of the Universe" and I'll be happy to show you arround.
                    I'm doing enough to become 1K lite for UA next year. In total I flew 75k without that doubling this year on UA

With the MR I have lined up in Jan I'll have 50k with in the first 3 weeks of Jan

I would love to go to YYZ! Last time I went there was about 8 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                      I would love to go to YYZ! Last time I went there was about 8 years ago
                      I'll have scarfs, ear muffs, mittens, etc to shield you from that -30C windchill. And no you won't need to spend 2 hours car driving to build a snowman like you normally will to Big Bear.
                      My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

08DEC MAN BA Terraces 1630-1730 (am I allowed to put that on here )
                        09DEC CDG BD Lounge 0930-1100
                        10DEC SIN SKL F 0730-0815

Willing to help anyone with access at any time.

Comment

TRAITOR!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                            08DEC MAN BA Terraces 1630-1730 (am I allowed to put that on here )
                            09DEC CDG BD Lounge 0930-1100
                            10DEC SIN SKL F 0730-0815

Willing to help anyone with access at any time.
                            Any traces of green glowing stuff at BA Terraces?

Comment

Please count me in:

16DEC

SFO SKL J 2100-2330 SQTalker (Star Alliance Circle Pacific last stop after SIN, MEL, & SYD)

Comment

Feb 2nd SYD SKL F 1100-1230 willing to help access
                                Feb 3rd SIN SKL J 1000-1100 willing to help access
                                Feb 5th PEN SKL 1630-1800 willing to help access
                                Feb 5th SIN SKL F 1945-0030 willing to help access

Mar 12th SYD SKL F 1500-1630 willing to help access
                                Mar 12th SIN SKL F 2200-2330 willing to help access
                                Mar 18th FRA LH Sen Lounge (closest one to where SQ departs!) 2000-2200 willing to help access
                                Mar 19th SIN SKL F 1730-2030 willing to help access

Comment

Working...
                                X