5 star hotels to recommend in Beijing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 star hotels to recommend in Beijing

Anyone who can recommend any 5 star hotel in Beijing? Most important is convenient location which have the metro or subway station within walking distance as well as nearby shopping centres & eateries.

Will grand hyatt beijing, or intercontinental beijing beichen or intercontinental beijing financial street be good? Among the 2 intercontinentals, which one is better?

The Grand Hyatt is located at the end of Wangfujing and is connected to a mall. You can access the subway through the mall.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon View Post
      The Grand Hyatt is located at the end of Wangfujing and is connected to a mall. You can access the subway through the mall.
      Yeah, totally agree. The Grand Hyatt is the best.
      We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Ya Grand Hyatt Beijing is really grand hotel. It is the best hotel. Here are 825 rooms and all facilities are available here. I am in favor of Grand Hyatt. The rates are also good.

Comment

Isn't there a Park Hyatt in Beijing?
          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            Yes.

But you know there's been so much debate about the Hyatt pecking order...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              Yes.

But you know there's been so much debate about the Hyatt pecking order...
              Well... It's been awhile

Comment

Time to do your job again HUGEAL

Aside from that, I will be checking out the SR Beijing in July(got a ridiculously low rate for it). Will post my thoughts on it after my stay.

Comment

Regent Hotel - very cheap compared to the chains and lovely. Audi A6 picked me up from the airport...

blog

Comment

Originally posted by haf View Post
                    Audi A6 picked me up from the airport...
                    Was this included in your rate?

Did you use a fisheye lens for the last pics? Beautifully done.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Raffles Hotel Beijing
                      JW Marriott Beijing
                      Ritz Carlton Beijing
                      I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Was this included in your rate?

Did you use a fisheye lens for the last pics? Beautifully done.
                        The A6 was not included, but the overall rate was about $110 USD/night before taxes.

And fish eye lens!
                        blog

Comment

Originally posted by haf View Post
                          The A6 was not included, but the overall rate was about $110 USD/night before taxes.
                          So, what was the extra cost? RT?
                          HUGE AL

Comment

I paid about $55 each way for the service if I remember correctly.
                            blog

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
                              Aside from that, I will be checking out the SR Beijing in July(got a ridiculously low rate for it). Will post my thoughts on it after my stay.
                              Well, it's now August, care to share your thoughts?

Also, any other in-depth perspectives on SPG properties with special emphasis on proximity to tourist attractions would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                              X