Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKL Toiletries: Anyone Else Take Them On-board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKL Toiletries: Anyone Else Take Them On-board?

After showering at the SKL, I would often stuff those toothbrush, combs, etc stocked inside the room into my carryon so I can use them on my upcoming flight since the Blvgari kits don't contain them anyways and the blue pack additional kits only contain socks, slippers, and eyeshaders. I especially like to do this on flights such as SQ322 where I can brush my tooth and refreshen before the breakfast service after waking up. Anyone else also do this routinely for certain flights or all their flights?
    Last edited by Rejuvenated; 4 December 2006, 05:16 AM.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Don't they have toothbrushes in the aircraft lavs?

BTW, nope. I don't do that.

Comment

I don't raid the SKL F or the F lavs wholesale (and I don't think Rejuv does, either), but yes, I do take a couple of extras. The toothbrushes are the best airline toothbrushes by far; the shaving cream canister is just the right size to fit the current restrictions in the EU, and is the ideal size for short business trips; and my brothers and father love receiving them as gifts.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
        After showering at the SKL, I would often stuff those toothbrush, combs, etc stocked inside the room into my carryon so I can use them on my upcoming flight since the Blvgari kits don't contain them anyways and the blue pack additional kits only contain socks, slippers, and eyeshaders. I especially like to do this on flights such as SQ322 where I can brush my tooth and refreshen before the breakfast service after waking up. Anyone else also do this routinely for certain flights or all their flights?
        You do know they have those toothbrush and combs in the F lavatory drawer?

Comment

OMG, after all those flights, I have to be honest that I never paid close attention to what is stocked inside the lavatories. Thus I didn't even know!

No wonder I was always curious why they're not in the Bvlgari nor the slipper bags (blue).

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
            OMG, after all those flights, I have to be honest that I never paid close attention to what is stocked inside the lavatories. Thus I didn't even know!

No wonder I was always curious why they're not in the Bvlgari nor the slipper bags (blue).
            What a newbie! Kidding.

Odd thing is that, on my last NRT-LAX flight, there was one of the short toothbrush in my amenity kit already with a full-sized head and a decently sized toothpaste tube. Wonder how that got there.

Comment

I guess now I don't have to worry about taking these out of the lounge anymore:

Comment

Hmm, shaving foam sets (razor, foam) are usually included in the kit. Don't remember about toothbrush/paste though.

Comment

I take the F toothbrushes from the SKL F simply because they have the best casing ever, and the C lavs on board obviously don't have them

Comment

Working...
                  X