Why no BTC from Paris ?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no BTC from Paris ?.

Never flown from (or too..) CDG on SQ before (and only doing it next month for the 773ER) so I have never checked but I was surprised to see no Book the Cook from CDG. For a country with a reputation for such fine food, I find this a little surprising.

It the market can justify the inaugural 773ER flight, surely it should have BTC as well !!.

I'm also surprised that BKK and ICN don't have BTC as well. How come AMS gets it?

I think any destinations that have more than 1 flight a day should get BTC.

Although I would make an exception to BCN if Ferran Adria is willing to cater.

Comment

I agree ICN is slightly strange, with the length of flights (in both directions) and the numbers going through.

For BKK I am not surprised as it's a short flight and pretty frequent so it would make it pretty chaotic, although maybe they could offer it on the Japanese bound flights ex-BKK.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Never flown from (or too..) CDG on SQ before (and only doing it next month for the 773ER) so I have never checked but I was surprised to see no Book the Cook from CDG. For a country with a reputation for such fine food, I find this a little surprising.

It the market can justify the inaugural 773ER flight, surely it should have BTC as well !!.
        The 2 times I flew from CDG (1xSQ, 1xSK), I wasn't impressed with the catering at all. Maybe SQ agrees with me and dont offer BTC

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          Although I would make an exception to BCN if Ferran Adria is willing to cater.
          There will be a premium.....something SQ seems most happy to add-on recently

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            There will be a premium.....something SQ seems most happy to add-on recently
            Seriously.

Comment

Seriously.
              My apologies, didn't mean to wind you up

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                My apologies, didn't mean to wind you up
                Now I think about it, getting some Ferran Adria food would be worth a premium. Up to US$50.

BTW, given all these premium surcharges, we need to create some crying smilies.

Comment

Who caters for SQ at CDG then?

I think GateGourmet does us at NYC yeah?

Comment

How come AMS gets it?
                    Yes I'm also puzzled that AMS which can't command demand for F will have BTC over CDG which has been chosen as the first route with the new F.

AMS is no match with CDG when it comes to dining.

I'm sure CGK is lobbying for BTC ex-YVR.
                    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Working...
                    X