sq832 equipment change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sq832 equipment change

To an old 3 class plane clearly a last minute change as crew are all over the place with running around with drinks, papers etc and all the Y class passengers filtering through as well.
    Not the end of the world I know but annoying as have to watch films on the old small screens etc. and I had specifically booked this flight as I want to enjoy the J cabin experience as opposed to sleep. (I re read that statement and shake my head at myself!)

Amazing how used to things you get!

So you are on board now ??

The regional old 773 can take more economy class passengers, guess flight is oversold ?

Comment

Probably J is overbooked.
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
        Probably J is overbooked.
        Because of that they swapped the aircraft?

Comment

42J on a 3-class 772 or 49J on a 773 vs 30/38J on a 2-class 772
          My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Must have been a fault as Y was not that busy and J was no where near full, the whole flight was disappointing to be honest, FAs were not happy about something as they were forcibly polite and not up to the normal SQ standard.
            The old J TVs were so poor it wasn't worth watching more than one film as you couldn't see what was going on anyway with lines going across it and bad resolution.
            They wanted us all packed away and off as soon as possible, infact as soon as they did the landing soon speech and having to raise blinds etc, 3 FAs within the space of 1 minute walked past and told me to put the blinds up, put the seat backup etc. I was still reclining the seat to upright via the button when the last one came past telling me again to put my seat upright.
            There was a young male FA who was particularly bad and I think resented us all that we were flying on his plane, it was so bad in fact I have given a "concerns" feedback via the website.

Comment

Working...
            X