This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    A350: Definitely avoiding the rear section with the bassinets. Any experiences of 17A- does it feel tucked away in a corner or exposed to the galley? Would somewhere like 15A give me a better window aspect?

A380 (SKB-K variant): again, checking if 15A offers a secluded corner feel, or would a middle of large cabin row like 22A be quieter and lighter? I guess the smaller front cabin and tthe main section would be quite a different feel. Any information about window alignment would be good- always seems to be a row where you end up leaning forward or twisting back that I'd want to avoid.
    I wouldn't want row 17 on A350, too close to the galley and toilet. May not be a problem on a day flight but if it's overnight it would be undesirable.

A380 I like the small front cabin. Other commenters prefer the spaciousness of the larger cabin but I like the exclusivity and privacy of the smaller space. I have always taken row 14 though, can't comment on row 15.

Comment

• Hello, all.
      My wife and I will board SQ 317 in coming July. It shows that the flight will be operated by new A380. Every bulkhead seats onboard have been occupied. Is it better to choose 97 D&F, the last row of it. The new one has 2 rows at rear cabin compared with only one on old A380.
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

• B777ER - For window (A&K) seats in the emergency rows such as that of rows 41 & 49, are the windows misaligned and is there a protrusion from the emergency exit? Is it better to go with an aisle seat (C&H)? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxymoron1984 View Post
          B777ER - For window (A&K) seats in the emergency rows such as that of rows 41 & 49, are the windows misaligned and is there a protrusion from the emergency exit? Is it better to go with an aisle seat (C&H)? Thanks.
          Row 41 shouldn't be an issue as it's not an exit row. There's a thin screen between the back of PEY and the first row of Y.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
            Row 41 shouldn't be an issue as it's not an exit row. There's a thin screen between the back of PEY and the first row of Y.
            Thank you!

Comment

• Have a flight on SQ876 in a month in J. Currently served by A333. Is row 11 the one to get? Usually a window seat person but I might get the DF seats just so I don’t need to bother the other person to get out.

Comment

• If travelling total of 3 pax which comprises of myself, wife and 8 year old daughter which seats are best on the 2013 77W and 2017 A380 in business class?

SYD-SIN-SYD route.

Any preference which numbers seat?

I guess I would put wife and daughter in the middle next to each other and I'm on the left window side.

Thanks,
                K.

Comment

• Just flew SQ833 on 2017 J. Seat 11A. Legroom is probably better than a standard seat. Just be warned though - crew conversation in the galley is very audible in this seat. I was able to hear all their discussions as if they were seated right next to me. Probably a combination of quieter cabin, acoustics, etc. Didn't bother me too much as I had my headphones on most of the time (watching back to back episodes of Atlanta Season 1), but may be an issue for those trying to work/sleep.

Comment

• Will be flying next month ( 20/02) from MNL to SIN on SQ921 flight.Have booked seat 31C.Has anybody any reveiws about the seating.Aircraft type B777-312 and also connecting flight from SIN to LHR (20/02) on SQ322 and booked 41H and again any reviews would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by bishop9011 View Post
                      Will be flying next month ( 20/02) from MNL to SIN on SQ921 flight.Have booked seat 31C.Has anybody any reveiws about the seating.Aircraft type B777-312 and also connecting flight from SIN to LHR (20/02) on SQ322 and booked 41H and again any reviews would be great.
                      You should have quite a bit of legroom since those are bulkhead rows.

For the 773, you have a chance of getting very old seats with an ancient IFE system (but still AVOD) or a new-ish seat with A330/old A380-style IFE. Row 31 is near the toilet but should be alright.

Can't advice on SQ322.

Comment

Will be flying next month ( 20/02) from MNL to SIN on SQ921 flight.Have booked seat 31C.Has anybody any reveiws about the seating.Aircraft type B777-312 and also connecting flight from SIN to LHR (20/02) on SQ322 and booked 41H and again any reviews would be great.
                        SQ322 is on the brand new A388. 41C will have a lot of legroom but no floor storage and no overhead bin space directly above. It's right next to the second main deck door - it can be a bit awkward to sit there as economy passengers will all board from here. However you'll be the first out. It may be a little claustrophobic on the aisle side because the galley will block your view to the rest of the cabin you'll just be next to a wall. 42A might be a nicer seat

The TV is slimline and is stowed to the side and under the seat. It'll be the new generation KRISWORLD which allows you to customise your selections and continue your entertainment on your next flight (if you log in)
                        Last edited by EWR; 1 February 2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EWR View Post
                          SQ322 is on the brand new A388. 41C will have a lot of legroom but no floor storage and no overhead bin space directly above. It's right next to the second main deck door - it can be a bit awkward to sit there as economy passengers will all board from here. However you'll be the first out. It may be a little claustrophobic on the aisle side because the galley will block your view to the rest of the cabin you'll just be next to a wall. 42A might be a nicer seat

The TV is slimline and is stowed to the side and under the seat. It'll be the new generation KRIISWORLD which allows you to customise your selections and continue your entertainment on your next flight (if you log in)
                          Thanks for the info, but I made a mistake with the seat selection.My seat is 41H and not 41C as there is no 41C onboard ( Version 3 Config )
                          Last edited by bishop9011; 1 February 2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info, but I made a mistake with the seat selection.My seat is 41H and not 41C as there is no 41C onboard ( Version 3 Config )
                            I think there is 41C. There's no 41A though. 41H is the mirror image of 41C but the opening of the galley is on this side, so there will actually be more traffic here on the starboard side

Comment

• I'm booked on SQ34 J. Any recommendations which seat is the best as I can't get any window seats as all have been either blocked or booked. I'm currently stuck on 17F in the mini cabin up front. Any idea how to nail the window seats ?

Comment

• I am planning to fly D Class from SYD - HKG via SIN on SQ in order to fulfill the requirements of 400 SC on Velocity Frequent Flyer Gold membership in 2019.

The trip will be in June 2019, returning 4 weeks later. (Subjected to the date of final exams of my universities).

May I ask which flights I should be catching so to maximise my Business Class experience on both legs?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X