Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice to be recognised...

But could have put me in J

Doing a very quick trip to shanghai, did overnight on monday in J but sq827 in y this morning.
    I was recognised by one of the flight attendants when boarding and she was saying nice to see you again mr 225, what seat are you? "Oh you are in economy why is that?"

No point saying because my firm is tight etc! So we chatted and I went on my way to the back, quite empty so had a row to myself but old IFE screens just new seat covers.
    She was very nice though and came along later asking if I was ok and how it was much better it was in economy as I had 3 seats, sweet but still.

Being a bit grumpy and tired after basically missing monday nights sleep and working late tuesday I wasn't that happy about then being in Y, but the FA did help so thumbs up to her. I did not see her on the way out to say thanks and good bye but as am doing another trip next week hopefully will then (from the J cabin I am glad to say!)

Not flying next Friday by any chance..?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Not flying next Friday by any chance..?
      I'll miss you by a day! will be on the early one back on the Monday.

Comment

I'm on SQ800 (Thurs night at Changi). Also coming back on the Monday evening... although thankfully, more for the Expo than work... would be interesting to bump into you somehow

Comment

post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Quite sometime back I flew SIN-SYD in F. Coincidentally it just so happened that I was staying at the same hotel as the crew. That evening one of the FA's (LSS) recognized me at the hotel bar/club (she was looking after the F cabin in my flight that day). We had a good time chatting/drinking that evening along with co-FA's.

Comment

Working...
            X