No announcement yet.

SQ's new (2015) website, still not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm ... I wonder if this is a (good) sign of things to come.
    I logged into my account, and was tinkling around the OLD website to do a dummy booking, just to check the latest airfare. I didn't proceed to book since I was just checking and closed the browser.
    Later, I got an email from Singaporeair noting that I didn't complete my reservation, and showed the entire dummy booking itinery & the airfare, with a one-click button for me to proceed to book.
    Impressed ???

Comment

I think those follow up emails have been around for a while now.
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Hmm... it seems weird that now it takes one more click to enter our KF number and password and log onto our KF accounts. It used to be right there on the top left corner.
        I thought every website improvement should result in less clicks and faster navigation into the information we need to get to.

Comment

Seat selection function - moving between flights using the tabs on top keep getting to error messages.
          BTC not featured as an option for meal selection.

Comment

I just booked my daughter on a J ticket. But at the Tickets and Reciepts page, it showed cabin class as "economy" when it was actually "business".

Not alarming. Not surprising.

Some things don't change.

Comment

Hmm, searching Book the Cook on the new site returns 0 results...

Comment

Looks like they are intending going fully live with this new site this month.

This could be 'fun', again.....

Comment

Well, I do not think it is really all up and ready for the simple reason that I have been invited to another focus group session....

Dear Mr XXXX

In our commitment to continuously listen to our passengers, Singapore Airlines is pleased to invite you to the next wave of individual interviews to receive your feedback on future design features for our website (Singaporeair.com).

Venue: Customer Service Room
                  SIA Reservation and Ticketing Office

2 Orchard Turn # 04-04, # 04-05 ION Orchard
                  Singapore 238801 (above Orchard MRT station)

Please be assured that your answers will be treated in strict confidence. As a token of appreciation, you will receive a S$100 KrisShop e-shopping voucher.

A reply by 22 June 2015 with your preferred time slot (session no) would be much appreciated. We apologise in advance if some time slots become unavailable.

It would be a pleasure to meet you again. We hope that you will be able to join us.

Yours Sincerely

Singapore Airlines
                  Customer Research

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Looks like they are intending going fully live with this new site this month.

This could be 'fun', again.....
                    Iam not looking forwrd to this.

If i click on the beta-version I get this:

We can't find the page you're looking for.
                    Seems to be difficult times ahead...

Comment

I have been using the new website for 3 months now and havent encountered any problems.

Over the last month or so though I have been moving more towards the mobile app which is a great improvement over the earlier one

Comment

Well if ticking the "Krisflyer Redemption" box at times takes btw. 5-10 secs for the tick mark to appear then I can't really see how this is so great. Look and feel may be better in some areas, but functionality is still lacking like for mixed class bookings. We'll see.

Comment

Just got this:

"Dear Valued Customer,

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties on singaporeair.com, and are working to rectify the problem.

You may wish to contact your local Singapore Airlines Office should you require urgent assistance.

Your understanding is much appreciated, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,
                          Singapore Airlines"

and clicking on the SilkAir button:

"Dear Valued Customer,

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties on silkair.com, and are working to rectify the problem. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Your understanding is much appreciated.

Should you require urgent assistance, please contact our call centre at (+65) 6223 8888.

Alternatively you may email us at silkair_websitefeedback@singaporeair.com.sg. Please include the following information in your email:
                          a. Full name as in passport (with salutation)
                          b. Flight itinerary (date / destination)
                          c. Date of birth of child / infant (if applicable)
                          d. Total fare amount quoted
                          e. Contact details

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
                          SilkAir"

Comment

Unable to log in to SQ website today .... trying to make bookings ... arghhh ... will they EVER fix the damn website?

Comment

Comment

That's some major outtage on both portals, during working hours...

Comment

Working...
                                X