X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Club Reserves : Journeys like no other

Just got this in an email:

Dear Mr MAN Flyer,

For any privilege to be special, it has to be undeniably different. That's why we've reserved only the best for you.

Introducing PPS Club Reserves, a new programme that welcomes you to the world's best kept secrets, handpicked for the discerning PPS Club member. It's an invitation to experience unique escapades - at home or across the globe - in a whole new light.

Indulge yourself at the most iconic hotels. Be pampered like a celebrity at luxury boutiques and renowned restaurants. Take a drive through Milan to lakeside towns in a Ferrari. Enjoy the royal treatment in the heart of London. Or embark on a unique adventure in the only Airbus A380 flight simulator in Singapore.

Some journeys need to be experienced to be truly appreciated. Isn't it time you embarked on yours?

Yours sincerely,

Shirlene Teo
    Manager Loyalty Marketing
    There is a website as well www.ppsclubreserves.com

Sounds pricey, the A380 simulator is really something truly exclusive however. And 120k for 3 pax, split evenly if possible, makes it not too shabby at all.

Comment

Ah, finally the lifestyle of the rich and famous!

Thank you SQ! Such a brilliant move to try to up-class the SQ brand. It has been so ordinary these past years. Yes, forget the squabbles for priority boarding, endless arguments for Saver economy seats and more comfort on the plane. They are so below what SQ stands for.

If indeed my personal assistant run out of ideas on how I can spend my excess millions, I'll make sure he surfs to your website for more "exclusive secrets" for me to indulge in.

In the meantime, he will ship my Lambo on a chartered Etihad to DAR for safari drive from Serengeti to Kilimanjaro this weekend. Shopping in Milan is so passe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Sounds pricey, the A380 simulator is really something truly exclusive however. And 120k for 3 pax, split evenly if possible, makes it not too shabby at all.
        Those in F on the final SQ747/748 flights to HKG got to have a go on the 744 simulator. I landed rather well at Changi in snow, well apart from braking a bit too late.

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        Ah, finally the lifestyle of the rich and famous!

Thank you SQ! Such a brilliant move to try to up-class the SQ brand. It has been so ordinary these past years. Yes, forget the squabbles for priority boarding, endless arguments for Saver economy seats and more comfort on the plane. They are so below what SQ stands for.

If indeed my personal assistant run out of ideas on how I can spend my excess millions, I'll make sure he surfs to your website for more "exclusive secrets" for me to indulge in.

In the meantime, he will ship my Lambo on a chartered Etihad to DAR for safari drive from Serengeti to Kilimanjaro this weekend. Shopping in Milan is so passe.

Ooh you cynic.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Those in F on the final SQ747/748 flights to HKG got to have a go on the 744 simulator. I landed rather well at Changi in snow, well apart from braking a bit too late.
          Well, were I not for my honeymoon, you know I would have moved heaven and earth to have joined

Comment

There are other areas I think SQ should be focussing on in my opinion!
            FlyStayTravel.com - Asian Based Travel and Frequent Flyer Blog

Comment

Working...
            X