Star Gold status for only 20,000 miles with Aegean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demue View Post
    Not too worry, I'm not too sensitive . Well I don't think it is karma as 7 out of 8 flight segments posting is pretty darn good. It is more like they are consistently inconsistent (hmm sound like TG in other areas ) from what I have heard. Some odd flights on JK or TK post fine and LH or LX go awol. Who knows. Good luck to you on getting that credit.

The record now become 8/9. Tomorrow will be my 10 flights to be credited to A3. Rightfully I should hit 20,000 makrs tomorrow. But now with that 1 flight missing, I will be short of 1,000 point
    visit my blog

Comment

A3 has credited my Saturday (9-Apr) TPE-SIN flight into the account. This is 9/10 SIN-TPE vv trip I took. So I have 19,018 miles. Because of 1 missing flight now I am short of 982 miles of being the GOLD member..., Still no news on the missing mileage on SIN-TPE flight I took on 20-March....

Gosh..

BTW once I got GOLD from A3, I want to accumulate the point to TG. I know someone told me I can use the lounge by just showing my A3 card (once I receive it), but will I get the Priority Baggage Tag?
      visit my blog

Comment

Finally A3 has posted my missing flight on 20-MARCH. This is fast, as I expected a month from the day of reporting the missing flight (which was around week of 27-MARCH).

So now I have upgraded to GOLD!! But I think it may take sometimes before I will recieve my card.

Folks any idea if I can make use of *A GOLD privilege? I am clocking my flights to TG now
        visit my blog

Comment

happy to report that my SQ flt got credited to A3 within 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
            happy to report that my SQ flt got credited to A3 within 5 days.
            Yup i have 9/10 flights on SQ credited within few days.....
            I got my long over-due BLUE card yesterday. It is valid until 12/13. almost 3 years.... I am waiting for my GOLD card now.....
            visit my blog

Comment

When you redeem miles, can you please share with us how easy/hard it is. Many Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                When you redeem miles, can you please share with us how easy/hard it is. Many Thanks!
                It may take sometimes before I will redeem the reward. Intra Asia requires 25k. I only have 21k now.

However I decide to clock the rest of my flight to Tg. I need 4k for silver which I will hit in 2 weeks time and another 40k to hit gold.

May be after that I will clock 1 flight to A3 again before clocking to SQ if I drop flying for biz
                visit my blog

Comment

I just received an email from Aegean to tell me that my GOLD card will only be sent by end of May

Can I request a priority tag on my bag when I fly with SQ this coming Monday and clock my mileage to TG-ROP?
                  visit my blog

Comment

I don't know if being a gold is that worthy of exhultation. But that's just me maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by kelvgoh View Post
                      I don't know if being a gold is that worthy of exhultation. But that's just me maybe.
                      kelvgoh, I guess the reason I am posting here is because you only need 20,000 miles to be GOLD member on A3, which sound too good to be true, as most airlines required at least 50,000.

I am just sharing the experience that I have gone through with A3.
                      visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                        Yup i have 9/10 flights on SQ credited within few days.....
                        I got my long over-due BLUE card yesterday. It is valid until 12/13. almost 3 years.... I am waiting for my GOLD card now.....
                        what's the official status expiration?

I'm thinking of moving to A3 too but not sure if the burn ratio works out to be good considering that there isnt a 15% off as compared to KF.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_fanatic View Post
                          what's the official status expiration?

I'm thinking of moving to A3 too but not sure if the burn ratio works out to be good considering that there isnt a 15% off as compared to KF.

SQ_fanatic, I have not received my GOLD card yet. They told me only will be sent out end May.

My BLUE card is valid until 12/13. I got the BLUE status in Feb-2011. So I guess the Gold card will also valid until 12/13
                          visit my blog

Comment

I finally received my A3 gold card. It is valid until 12/14. BTW my blue card also valid until 12/14 not 12/13. So I can enjoy the Gold benefit almost 3.5 years... Not bad...

but they only give me 1 tag
                            visit my blog

Comment

Not bad if *G status is good until 12/14 one has to say. I'm wondering if the Dec expiration corresponds to the month you signed up for the A3 FFP or when you reached Blue status (and started on Gold) or is it just arbitrary in your view?

I'm just trying to work out if one can determine how long the status maybe good once Gold is reached? I'm assuming they work with a rolling calendar year like BD does. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
                                Not bad if *G status is good until 12/14 one has to say. I'm wondering if the Dec expiration corresponds to the month you signed up for the A3 FFP or when you reached Blue status (and started on Gold) or is it just arbitrary in your view?

I'm just trying to work out if one can determine how long the status maybe good once Gold is reached? I'm assuming they work with a rolling calendar year like BD does. Thanks.
                                demue, I reach my BLUE status in Feb-2011 and the GOLD in April-2011. Based on my case, it seems the logic is they will give you to the December of the 3 years (well dunno how to say). Like in my case. 2011 + 3 = 2014 then they extend it till December.

Technically you may have up to 47 months if you qualify in Jan. But it may take sometimes before you recieve the card (1-2 months)
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X