Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-SFO availability in first/biz saver Sept 2014

Hi

Need some help from the experienced frequent travellers...
    I'm looking at flying to SFO in Sept 2014 (20-22sept), SIN-SFO
    Tried first saver award, availability x 1. When I tried to book for 2 pax, it shows waitlist.
    Biz Saver: none (all on waitlist)

If I were to waitlist in either First or Biz saver, which has more availability?
    Will they allow one KF account to redeem 2 First saver awards?

Thanks.

If you are a PPS member, waitlist for two in F and call SQ.

If you are not, issue one ticket in F and one in J and waitlist one in F and one in J.

SFO is usually very well booked, so no need for SQ to entertain many saver awards.

If you have no status and want to travel together, consider booking one standard and one saver. Still very good value.

Comment

Whichever option you choose and if put on wait-list, call them periodically and ask nicely but persistently if they can help you secure a seat.

After a few attempts, you may get a very helpful person on the other end of the line who does some magic for you.

Comment

As SMK77 said, SIN-SFO (via HKG) is very popular.
        If you have no status but you do have flexibility I'd book each passenger on separate days in F savers.
        Also, Sept 21 is coming right off the back of the F1 grand prix in Singapore which might make things even trickier for you.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!
          Would booking a waitlist F saver using another KF account yield higher chance of confirmation? Since I'm not PPS status. Or use my KF acct to waitlist F saver? I have a confirmed F saver on my KF account alr.

Comment

Working...
          X