OCEAN PARK Manila Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCEAN PARK Manila Philippines

Last month my companion and I went to Ocean Park Manila, which is very good value at P400 per person

Manila Ocean Park is located behind the Quirino Grandstand, in Luneta Boardwalk, Manila.

Ocean Park is one way through out once you leave one section you can't go back, at the exit is a new mall with lots of dining choices we had dinner at Jerry’s, which was very good.

On the way out a guy with horse and buggy stopped us. I asked how far can we go for P100 LOL he said all around Rizel Park for P200 after we climbed on the buggy I thought I should have made I clear it was P200 all up not per person. He lets another guy hop on saying it was his boss. Anyway he gave a good tour with a little commentary in broken English it was very pleasant to travel in the evening, not to hot we saw lots of historic places but hard to photograph in the dark. When we finished the park tour the negotiations started LOL he said P1000 some bull shit about longer tour and P500 per person I said no P200 after a while I pulled out P400 and said that’s all the money I had. We had one guy on each step so it was hard to get off so I gave the “boss” a gentle but firm push then we got off I gave him a choice P200 or P400, the driver was still talking bullshit so I gave the other guy the P400 and we walked off LOL. My companion was a little upset those innocent young provincial ladies don’t take confrontation too well I was too busy laughing my butt off I would have given him P400 anyway LOL

More photos and opening times here

Last edited by niceguy69; 24 December 2009, 04:11 PM.
Working...
X