No announcement yet.

UMD's TPP Run Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry for being a "Hyatt" virgin. So, there is a Hyatt Place as well. Can someone run the whole Hyatt branding chains for me one more time?

All I know is that Park Hyatt is at the top of the pinnacle or maybe it is not...

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
      I am sorry for being a "Hyatt" virgin. So, there is a Hyatt Place as well. Can someone run the whole Hyatt branding chains for me one more time?

All I know is that Park Hyatt is at the top of the pinnacle or maybe it is not...

Perhaps we should start another thread:

Hyatt Place -- The New PH?
      What are your favorite PHs?
      Where will the next PH be Flying (oops...I meant to leave out that last word)?

HUGE AL

Comment

I won a free Hyatt night! Please tell me where I should spend my free night? Could someone please tell me which are the 5 most expensive Hyatts? I know jhm has a list somewhere but is that list accurate?

What's my post count now?

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          I won a free Hyatt night! Please tell me where I should spend my free night? Could someone please tell me which are the 5 most expensive Hyatts? I know jhm has a list somewhere but is that list accurate?

What's my post count now?
          "Park" Hyatt Fremont is the best place to spend it, best of the breed

HUGE AL, you need to do a better job of reminding everyone about the Hyatts

I am still a long way to reach TPP

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
            "Park" Hyatt Fremont is the best place to spend it, best of the breed

HUGE AL, you need to do a better job of reminding everyone about the Hyatts

I am still a long way to reach TPP
            Long way to go, boy.

I must be more specific. The most expensive Hyatts in the world, excluding those in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              I must be more specific. The most expensive Hyatts in the world, excluding those in the USA.
              I would be going for Park Hyatts in Paris, Milan, Istanbul, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney...

Park Hyatt Zurich is also expensive - since that's your stated criteria. I've stayed there on business, but wouldn't really recommend it or Zurich for leisure.

Comment

Congrats on the free night. I didn't win crap from the promo...but no surprise there as I rarely do...

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                I would be going for Park Hyatts in Paris, Milan, Istanbul, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney...
                Agreed. And of those, Paris and Tokyo are the highest. Moscow might also be spendy. The others, I would pay for... I did hear that the one in Saigon is going for quite a bit as well.

http://www.park.hyatt.com/locations/locations.asp

Park Hyatt Zurich is also expensive - since that's your stated criteria. I've stayed there on business, but wouldn't really recommend it or Zurich for leisure.
                I was just reading the reviews on TOF. Pricing didn't look that high. I heard Zurich was totally cool. taipeiflyer said it was one of his favorite cities. I will be passing by it quite a bit later this year and next to synch up with my ATW. You've got me worried.
                HUGE AL

Comment

The one is Sydney needs to be refreshed. I was there 2 years ago and the rooms seemed a bit tired already.

Hhhmmmmm...still 171 posts to go before my TPP.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                    I was just reading the reviews on TOF. Pricing didn't look that high. I heard Zurich was totally cool. taipeiflyer said it was one of his favorite cities. I will be passing by it quite a bit later this year and next to synch up with my ATW. You've got me worried.
                    Don't get me wrong it's a nice hotel! IMO not as spectacular as PH Tokyo or Shanghai, but definitely among the nicest in Zurich.

Quite expensive when I stayed there 2 years ago, but things could well have changed since. Perhaps all those Swiss bankers visiting Head Office now stay at the Swissotel out in Oerlikon instead...

Maybe it's me, but I didn't really fancy ZZZZurich myself. Found it rather boring, but again I was there on work not pleasure.

That's what this thread is for... You have like 3 posts here so far!

Comment

171 posts? This thread would be over 10 pages? Wonder which thread has the longest number of pages.

Comment

Just want to make sure that no one forgets my TPP run.

Sorry guys, just can't resist myself.

Comment

CLASSIC!
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                            CLASSIC!

At last count, this is my 6th post in this thread and you have only 4. You call this a Run? More like a TPP Crawl, I say.

The HUGE guy will have come and gone this Fall and you will still be crawling towards TPP. We are all waiting for you to buy us drinks!

Comment

At last count, this is my 6th post in this thread and you have only 4. You call this a Run? More like a TPP Crawl, I say.

The HUGE guy will have come and gone this Fall and you will still be crawling towards TPP. We are all waiting for you to buy us drinks!
                              Agreed! This is my 7th!

Where are we drinking at?
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Ok. So that you are happy, this is me walking on my 5th post now. I walked because I wanted to make sure that I have the privilege to buy drinks for that HUGE guy. Of course, you are invited as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X