No announcement yet.

Ah, that network of SQTalk friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance a picture was taken just after Sleeping Beauty woke up?

Lots of play, it seems, among the SQTalk friends.

Last edited by jjpb3; 2 September 2007, 02:05 AM.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

What the?? Who took those pics?

Comment

Lots of play indeed...
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

My word...... is that what SQTalkers get up to in the wee hours of the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            What the?? Who took those pics?
            Yeah, 'fess up. Though there seems to have been a number of accomplices to the crime, who was the criminal mind who came up with the idea of the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              Yeah, 'fess up. Though there seems to have been a number of accomplices to the crime, who was the criminal mind who came up with the idea of the pics?
              I have an alibi. I don't stay awake past 12am. So it couldn't have been me.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                I have an alibi. I don't stay awake past 12am. So it couldn't have been me.
                Either you're certified safe as a sleepwalker, or I should've been more alarmed in KUL when someone drove us to the Westin to deliver CGK's satay.

I'm going to go with the first interpretation, just for the sake of my sanity.

Comment

More SQTalkers...

[L-R] singaporu_kooku, me, LukeGT, Gabriele (friend of LukeGT's), blast-off

LZ-HMI and I
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    Either you're certified safe as a sleepwalker, or I should've been more alarmed in KUL when someone drove us to the Westin to deliver CGK's satay.

I'm going to go with the first interpretation, just for the sake of my sanity.
                    After the alleged incident, I could not sleep. I was so confused but in a very positive way. The Sleeping Beauty overpowered me such that I could not resist the temptation to rearrange my flight. Instead of going south, I went north. Yes, I was seated in 39H. Sleeping all the way to gain my energy from the shocking incident.
                    Greetings from NH F Lounge at NRT.

Comment

Aw shucks... it was good while it lasted.... so ermm, when r u heading to SIN again?

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      After the alleged incident, I could not sleep. I was so confused but in a very positive way. The Sleeping Beauty overpowered me such that I could not resist the temptation to rearrange my flight. Instead of going south, I went north. Yes, I was seated in 39H. Sleeping all the way to gain my energy from the shocking incident.
                      Greetings from NH F Lounge at NRT.

Comment

Originally posted by ws8n View Post
                        ... so ermm, when r u heading to SIN again?
                        I would guess that ticket has already been issued.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                          I would guess that ticket has already been issued.
                          with him? it's probably one of 450,342,992 valid tickets he has stashed away

Comment

Originally posted by ws8n View Post
                            Aw shucks... it was good while it lasted.... so ermm, when r u heading to SIN again?
                            I can't wait to go back soon!
                            It was very satisfying experience!
                            Would Johnie Walker Black help for next time?

Note: I have to go back to SIN to pick up my lost bag that should be kept at Changi Lost Baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                              Glad that you folks had a fabulous gathering. Heee.

SQflyergirl, you managed to stumble your way out of the Gallery Hotel and to Clarke Quay MRT huh?
                              My Cafe Adventures
                              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                                SQflyergirl, you managed to stumble your way out of the Gallery Hotel and to Clarke Quay MRT huh?
                                Nah, didn't have to go that far. Got a ride from a knight on his white steed instead

Comment

Working...
                                X