UMD's TPP Run Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    I was being a good girl and did a search. No good upsetting the HUGE police.
    Searching and posting in the relevant ongoing thread is an awesome thing. However, quoting from the ancient abyss...hmmm...I'll have to think about that one.
    HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      Now regarding the original subject of this thread... I reckon said person has "crawled" beer-laden onto a 77W back to SIN, and should be ready to re-commence some proper "running"???
      All I see is crawling! I vote for a thread-renaming motion from 'run' to 'crawl'!

Comment

That's mighty good of you. We can't be upsetting them HUGE police!
        Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Searching and posting in the relevant ongoing thread is an awesome thing. However, quoting from the ancient abyss...hmmm...I'll have to think about that one.
        The HUGE police gets upset even when one searches. Now he'd be making up rules against quoting from old posts!

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
        regarding the original subject of this thread... I reckon said person has "crawled" beer-laden onto a 77W back to SIN, and should be ready to re-commence some proper "running"???
        Very true. I think I am catching up with him actually.

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that I've been rather talkative lately?

I can chatter less now.

What happened to UMD's run?

Comment

• It's Official!

Finally accomplished my Solitaire run at SQTalk! Thank you all for your supports.

Comment

• LOL!. Congratulations.

Probably now worth more than the 'real' thing.

Comment

• Hahahahaha Congrats, man!!
                HUGE AL

Comment

• You are now allowed to have twice as much baggage as regular SQTalkers. But you can only express them when posting on SQTalk. Congrats!
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Dear UMD, I'm happy to be able to wish you a heartfelt congratulations on your monumental achievement. This was much harder than the Stanchart Marathon that just took place

And on that note... *applause*

Comment

• Good morning, Mr. UMD. And about time too.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                        Finally accomplished my Solitaire run at SQTalk! Thank you all for your supports.
                        Congrats!

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        You are now allowed to have twice as much baggage as regular SQTalkers. But you can only express them when posting on SQTalk. Congrats!
                        Following the safety incident onboard the Delta Airlines flight this Christmas and the abrupt increase of security measures at all European airports, we kindly inform Mr. UMD that only one piece of onboard carry-on is allowed on visiting SQTalk each time from now on.

However, recognizing your valuable contribution to the forum all those years, European aviation security experts have decided to allow you continue expressing double amount of baggage in comparison to regular SQTalkers.

Enjoy your TPP status.

Comment

• 6 months later and all you've added is 47 posts...?

Comment

• I think I need to highjack this thread for a new purpose.

Comment

I think I need to highjack this thread for a new purpose.
                              Not this thread... this one: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7660

Comment

Working...
                              X