No announcement yet.

Vegetarian BTC options in F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=slacker;168905]I tried to order for both VLML and roasted vegetable so that I am able to have some vegetarian starters and soup and I got the following reply:

Any suggestion to get this done?
    My experience was that it can be done. Call the Krisflyer number not the Indian call centre. Mine was on J on SIN-BKK route.

Please do post some vege food if you can?

Comment

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
      My experience was that it can be done. Call the Krisflyer number not the Indian call centre. Mine was on J on SIN-BKK route.
      Thks for your advice. Mine will be on J SIN-PVG.
      I will call the KF hotline later.
      I would have thought that those people replying emails would be in better position to help me as they are working in a nicely-named department (Priority Passenger Contact Centre). But they seemed to have misunderstood me. I have asked them if it is possible to have a look at the menu for that flight and I got the following response.

Thank you for your reply to Singapore Airlines concerning meal request.

You may wish to view and select your meal online. Log on to Manager Booking
      by providing your booking reference and your family name and click Find
      Booking. From this page you click Select Meals and then select Meal
      Category - Book The Cook and finally Meal name.

If you need any help or further queries, you can contact us at our Contact
      Centre Hotline: (65) 62238888.

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
      Please do post some vege food if you can?
      Sure, it is time to contribute some after learning a lot from this forum. I will post some pic when I am back from my trip. I will also post some pictures of Air China as well.

Comment

Surprised? The ICC managed to do it for me!

Managed to do it through the ICC. Had wanted to call the KF hotline, but was placed on hold for quite some time. Being impatient, I called 62238888 using another phone and selected English then SQ Suites/First/Business class.

It is definitely the ICC as I can hear from the way the person speak, and there are loud background noises with other Indian agents speaking as well.

I hesitated as I did not want to waste my time and just asked the agent to check if BTC had been ordered for my brother's booking.
        It turned out that Swedish Multigrain bread + VLML were requested for his flight on SQ828.

Hence, I decided to try my luck and asked him to request Roasted Veg + VLML for my booking, as similar to the first booking.

He said he tried to do it but failed. However, I pushed him further to check w his supervisor, esp when he had the 'template' for the first booking. I was put on hold for 10+mins and managed to get it done.

Now, I have checked the bookings thru CMT and got the following:

For my bro flight SQ828: "Meal preferences: Vegetarian (lacto-ovo) confirmed"

For my flight on SQ830: "Meal preferences: Special meal To be confirmed"

Hopefully things will be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
          Managed to do it through the ICC. Had wanted to call the KF hotline, but was placed on hold for quite some time. Being impatient, I called 62238888 using another phone and selected English then SQ Suites/First/Business class.

It is definitely the ICC as I can hear from the way the person speak, and there are loud background noises with other Indian agents speaking as well.

I hesitated as I did not want to waste my time and just asked the agent to check if BTC had been ordered for my brother's booking.
          It turned out that Swedish Multigrain bread + VLML were requested for his flight on SQ828.

Hence, I decided to try my luck and asked him to request Roasted Veg + VLML for my booking, as similar to the first booking.

He said he tried to do it but failed. However, I pushed him further to check w his supervisor, esp when he had the 'template' for the first booking. I was put on hold for 10+mins and managed to get it done.

Now, I have checked the bookings thru CMT and got the following:

For my bro flight SQ828: "Meal preferences: Vegetarian (lacto-ovo) confirmed"

For my flight on SQ830: "Meal preferences: Special meal To be confirmed"

Hopefully things will be alright.
          My previous instruction to KF was to change the starter to something vegetarian in addition to roasted vegetables. This I believe is something that the Singapore office can contact the SATS kitchen directly and that definitely works for me. Really not sure if that works for you through ICC ....

Comment

Working...
          X