AMEX Krisflyer Ascend Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
    I have neither paid the sub nor the admin fee since I started using the KF Gold card. And I'm not a big spender ... relatively speaking. I use it because some US websites take an Amex card without too much bother.
    It is quite easy to get fee waivers for the gold cards but not the Ascend card.

I use the KF Gold Card purely within the 50% + 50% bonus limit. Once I hit it for the year, I stop.

Comment

Originally posted by slepland View Post
      new to collecting krisflyer points. Have just enrolled and looking forward to receiving my 1st 5k points.
      Got my amex card by courier today! There is no welcome pack probably its too rush.

Comment

Got my vouchers today. Anyone knows if i could sign in my wife to sats lounge with the vouchers while i go silver kris later?

Comment

Originally posted by slepland View Post
          Got my vouchers today. Anyone knows if i could sign in my wife to sats lounge with the vouchers while i go silver kris later?
          You'll need the amex card to enter the lounge. So technically yes, go to the lounge with her, sign her in with your amex card and voucher and that should be the end of it.

Comment

Working...
          X